test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Secrets of the Lion's Stronghold / Tajemnice Lwiej Twierdzy

elerselers Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello everyone. Feel free to play, and evaluate my quest, entitled "Secrets of the Lion's Stronghold".
Author: eLeR
ID NW-DF6H3F6V4
Short description:
We receive an order for an explanation of mysterious events. We get to the Lion's Stronghold, where in the course of the investigation we discover the dark secrets of this place.
Estimated Time of game: About 35 - 40 minutes.
Game Description: The mission we receive from the mysterious wanderer in "Moon Mask", which introduces us to the details. We move to the title Lion Stronghold, where we focus on the exploration of the area and on the story. At this stage of the game fighting with opponents are few. Then we move to location of the underground type. Here meetings with opponents is more, the story becomes of secondary importance. Successively we turn to the Lion's Stronghold, where we still have a more fighting. Finally we move to a mini area where the adventure ends with a boss battle.
Additional information:
- In my quest I put the main emphasis on the appearance of location. I invested a lot of time to get the desired effect.
- Quest contains elements arcade, humor and simple puzzles.
- I do not feel powerful as a story writer, as indeed can be seen on the straight dialogues, but I hope that the story will be interesting for the players.
- There are alternative paths completion of the quest with the ability to avoid most of the meetings with the enemies, but they are hidden.
- The introduction of alternative underground passage. Zero traps in return more fighting.

Constructive criticism and report bugs welcome.

Below is a picture showing the initial state of the main location, and the end result of my work.

I put additional photos from the game.

The Outskirts and South Gate.

Internal buildings the Lion's Stronghold

Post edited by elers on

Comments

• elerselers Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Witam wszystkich. Zapraszam do gry i oceniania questa mojego autorstwa zatytułowanego "Tajemnice Lwiej Twierdzy". Obecnie do znalezienia w zakładce "Nowe". Można odnaleźć po autorze: eLeR lub nr ID NW-DA9SPDB7L

To zadanie spełnia warunki nagród "Dziennego Foundry"

Krótki opis:
    Otrzymujemy zlecenie na wyjaśnienie tajemniczych zdarzeń. Trafiamy do Lwiej Twierdzy, gdzie w trakcie śledztwa odkrywamy mroczne tajemnice tego miejsca.
    Przewidywany czas gry:
    Około 35 - 40 minut.
    Opis rozgrywki:
    Zlecenie otrzymujemy od tajemniczego wędrowca w "Księżycowej Masce", który wprowadza nas w szczegóły misji. Następnie przenosimy się do tytułowej Lwiej Twierdzy. W tej lokacji skupiamy się na eksploracji terenu oraz na fabule. Walki z przeciwnikami jest na tym etapie rozgrywki mało. Następnie przenosimy się do lokacji typu podziemia. Tutaj spotkań z przeciwnikami jest już więcej, fabuła schodzi na drugi plan. Kolejno wracamy się do Lwiej Twierdzy, gdzie czeka nas jeszcze więcej walki. Ostatecznie przenosimy się do mini lokacji gdzie przygoda kończy się walką z bossem.
    Dodatkowe informacje:
    - W mojej przygodzie główny nacisk postawiłem na wygląd lokacji. Sporo czasu zainwestowałem, aby uzyskać pożądany efekt. Niestety ograniczał mnie limit maksymalnej ilość użytych dodatków w wysokości 1700.
    - Quest zawiera elementy zręcznościowe, humorystyczne oraz proste zagadki.
    - Nie czuję się mocny jako story writer, co zresztą widać po prostoliniowych dialogach jednak mam nadzieję, że przedstawiona historia będzie ciekawa dla graczy. Jeśli quest odniesie większy sukces możliwe, że podejmę się rozbudowy linii dialogowych.[/i]
    - Istnieją alternatywne ścieżki ukończenia questa z możliwością uniknięcia większości spotkań z wrogami, jednak są one ukryte;
    - Wprowadzono alternatywne przejście podziemi. Zero pułapek w zamian więcej walki;

Konstruktywna krytyka oraz zgłaszanie błędów mile widziane.
    Zdjęcia:
    Poniżej zdjęcie przedstawiające stan początkowy głównej lokacji oraz efekt końcowy moich prac.

Podgrodzie wraz z Bramą Południową.

Wewnętrzne zabudowania Lwiej Twierdzy
  • elerselers Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Is there anyone here who still playing in missions foundry? :(
  • pokrzywwkapokrzywwka Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Great faundry. Amazing location, interesting storyline. I recommend to all. :)
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    To begin with, where is the "Broken Crown Inn"? Not in Protector's Enclave neither in the world map.

You need to specify a bit more where to find the inn.

I guess you need to check in the foundry the "use world map" if the Inn is in the customized map you did and re-publish the foundry.

ok. I found it, you need to tell the player to go to Blackdagger Ruins and then, go to the Broken Crown Inn.

Or you can use another toon directly at the begining of the Lion's Stronghold map to "update" the quest, so it's not necessary to go to Blackdagger Ruins map.

First view of the custom map of Lion's Stronghold is amazing.

The quest with the beggar you can make things appear/disappear (I mean when he gets the clothes you can make him disappear and appear with the clothes, when dialog is finished.)

First dialog with Miejmira is in Polish I guess.

When you are following the "guard that will take you to Niedamir", he dissapears around Jaczemir and Izbor guards are, I guess this is a bug of the patrol or the patrol point is in the terrain instead of the top of the wall.

In the underground you are risking to get 1 star from too many traps :D

At the blood pool where you can examine a skeleton on the ground, I learned that maybe Kontynuuj is Continue? :D

Ok, I ended it, at the last zone I'll use some more assets to decorate the environment, but maybe you were tired with the big work you did in the stronghold full of details.

I can't review or give you stars because of the bug, but you deserve 5 stars. Good job!!
    Post edited by valcontar73 on
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • rebi84rebi84 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Indeed incredible location. Very well designed. The story may have to be more extensive. I would recommend to other players.
  • rezuron#1946 rezuron Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    To be honest, I've played this foundry in Polish, so I'm not going to write about english version.

First of all, everyone of you should play this piece of art. It's such a beatiful location. You can learn something about decorating yours projects from this guy.

You can ask - How about plot? Hmm... It's simple, not bad but... not enough for me. It could be better but you know... Foundry. It isn't the best program to do this stuff.

I couldn't give author 5 stars cuz rating system is broken. However he deserve it.

If you had some time - play it. Really, play it.