test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to delete characters.

ki11j0iki11j0i Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Keeps giving me a "failed to delete character" message.
Post edited by ki11j0i on

Comments

• Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same. /10 chars
  • Options
    aholt2890aholt2890 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've had this bug as well.

The game tells me "Failed to Delete Character" and I am returned to the Title Screen.
  • Options
    stldrunks4758stldrunks4758 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Me to, is there a way to fix it? Should uninstall and re-installed the game?
  • Options
    mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    On preview if you select a different character and then return to the selection screen you can sometimes get the delete to work. In other words, to delete toon A, select toon B, then change characters to get back to the selection screen and try to delete toon A. Granted that is on the PC version, but it can't hurt to try.
  • Options
    brntumorwarriorbrntumorwarrior Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same problem here (XB1)
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    mungsu wrote: »
    On preview if you select a different character and then return to the selection screen you can sometimes get the delete to work. In other words, to delete toon A, select toon B, then change characters to get back to the selection screen and try to delete toon A. Granted that is on the PC version, but it can't hurt to try.

thanks for suggestion. tried it all sorts of ways, including this and still can't.
  • Options
    marhabumarhabu Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    how about an account ? i want to open a new one but on the same email ...
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    I just received confirmation from our QA team that players can now delete characters from the character creation menu.
  • Options
    arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Characters also cannot be renamed, but that may just be an issue with the cash shop not being fully up and running in the beta if renaming is a paid service.
  • Options
    hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I have this same issue too on xb1. I tested and found that it allowed me to delete 2 of my characters from those 2 free slots, but I couldn't do so on my other 3 characters from paid character slots. Has anyone here submitted ticket to report this issue to Support team?