test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starting a new guild

crueledictcrueledict Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi all,

I have played Neverwinter a long time ago, then quite playing and started all over again some weeks ago. Many (posetive) things have changed since i have left and i really enjoy the game again. One of these changes is the Stronghold!

I am the type of player that wants to know game mechanics and rules but the problem with stronghold is that you need to be in a guild. I have recently joined a guild but that is a guild that has been around for quite some time. I want to figure things out by myself. So what I want is to start a guild with ONLY 4 or 5 people (for the moment) so that I can get familiar with the guild mechanics.

Are there by any chance people that want to join a new, small guild? Perhapse even for a few minutes so that I can create my guild? Maybe there are more players with the same mind-set?

Hope to hear from you.

Post edited by crueledict on

Comments

• andreasgrandreasgr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey man if you still looking for those 4-5 people im gona start playing again (had a roque around 25-30 i rember) im up for your idea im pretty much in same boat with you
  • cavedwolf#3123 cavedwolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Likewise, if you maybe want a 48 control Wizard.
  • crueledictcrueledict Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Level is not important. After all the main thing is to start a decent guild. I just want to get familiar with the mecanics. I have already 2 people so i will add you tonight if you sent me your ingame name.
  • andreasgr1994andreasgr1994 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    IGN;HADES
    HADES@andreasgr1994 (that mail thing)
  • crueledictcrueledict Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thx I will add you tonight.