test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Mobalization: Houdini

shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PvP Discussion
Houdini is recruiting 10 more members for Strong Hold.

Why Houdini over other guilds?

Houdini's appropriate member count
Big guilds will advance through Stronghold, with the strong chance that if you're not in the "bro" zone you're not going to get a lot of time in Strong Hold and won't get the currencies to get your new gear efficiently. There are a max of 20 spots in Strong Hold, if you have a guild of 45+ what are your chances of getting into that 20 if you're not one of the "Bros?"

Loyalty or Charity?
Human are naturally more Loyal over being charitable. Those closest to you will be taken care of over those farther away. It's a human law. Houdini recognizes this and will keep the guild numbers appropriate so you, who is with us, will be in the circle of the loyal so you will get your gear and you will be in the games with us.

Organization
With the appropriate number of members the organization falls into place. You will be set up with a specific team of players, who you will game with continuously to sync with, so you will be an overwhelming, organized and in sync force in SH.

You will be organized, ready and the gear will come in for you and your team.

Research
We are a high researched based guild with members taking time to be on PC to understand what is coming up to writing Class Guides for their played class.

Most importantly, the information will be shared with clarity for understanding.

Since You're Interested
Contact Shoukon at I Eat Civics through a XBox message so we can communicate.

Thank You
Node Troll
Post edited by shoukons on

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Hey Shou, maybe you could list the requirements so you only get queries from people that pass the 'first checklist'?

E.g. classes you don't need as you have a lot already, gear, artifacts, time available, time zones etc.?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

Hey Shou, maybe you could list the requirements so you only get queries from people that pass the 'first checklist'?

E.g. classes you don't need as you have a lot already, gear, artifacts, time available, time zones etc.?

We are looking for the type of person willing to answer this call, not an item level.

Node Troll
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Why not merge with a larger guild and have multiple guild "cliques / groups" so you have a larger group pooling resources for one main stronghold, while also having your core of friends to work with. Food for thought.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    indylol said:

Why not merge with a larger guild and have multiple guild "cliques / groups" so you have a larger group pooling resources for one main stronghold, while also having your core of friends to work with. Food for thought.

yeah, for what I understood there are multiple q instances for stronghold. And even if you don't have 20 on, they are filled with pugs quing. I don't think there is such a "bros group" thing in strong hold. Maybe just in case of like 4 premades quing at same time and getting together the top players of the guild against other guilds. This actually makes sense since it is supposed to be a guild v guild thing and I think it would only happen on competition level, not the level to farm. Nothing different from the 5 man premades v premades where people already run double DCs, pallys, double hrs/trs etc and other troll comps and their best to win every time. The Stronghold will reward casual q and pvp also.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    I'll make a StrongHold philosophy thread to keep this clean and just recruitment.
    Node Troll
  • thurstonhowellthurstonhowell Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Ignore my post, I ended up getting picked up by another guild. Thanks if you read through it.
    Post edited by thurstonhowell on
    Bourbon - OP/GWF/SW/CW [The Legendary Outlaws]
  • apathy408apathy408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I'm looking for a pvp guild atm. Let me tell you a little about me. I play every day pretty much all day. The joys of being disabled I suppose. 2700 item score rogue. Executioner with a few pts on sabateur so I can perma stealth. Well I'm not 100% stealths all the time but I can go about 1m straight if I hit my rotations correct. I understand how to traverse the map and that its about capping nodes not just getting kills. I typically play the node troll role and kill as needed. I am 100% speced for pvp from my artifact weapon perks down to my heroic feats. I have about 99% of my boons completed. If there's anything else you'd like to know you may message me here or on xbl. Gt = "o APATHY o"
  • nikless#3290 nikless Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    lost to you guys 4 time in a row now... GG good premade btw ! will like more info! thank you

lost to you guys 4 time in a row now... GG good premade btw ! will like more info! thank you

Please contact me on XBL: I Eat Civics. I do not get on the forums too much these days to check.
    Node Troll
  • dylos#2661 dylos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi shoukon im the guild leader of berserk i would like to talk to you if thatts cool bro i should send you xbox msg soon thx.
  • nikless#3290 nikless Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    you gone ! mc hammer was the leader it seems lol
  • snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    We've all moved to Denial and are progressing as before. We lost a couple of days, but we will be fine.

-Ankou
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Tell Yuna Hello for me, sorry to hear about the MC drama. I heard that was not the first time.

I also heard MC may be back from somebody in my guild who knows him.
    Post edited by zman81420 on
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS