test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I take screenshots of the game in Windows 10?

browncirclebrowncircle Member Posts: 32 Arc User
In windows 10, the game is installed under C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\, and nowhere is the screenshot folder to be found. So could someone please explain to me how I take screenshots of the game in Win 10 and where the screenshots are located. I know you can always printscreen & paste in paint. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    alandoril1alandoril1 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Well, I know that if you hold down the windows key and press print screen it will take a screenshot.

Doing so for the first time should create a screenshot folder (goes into your user documents or pictures folder I think) and automatically it will put any future such pictures in there.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You should only need to press the Print Screen button. No windows key button needed. Though I think it's odd that your pictures aren't going to the correct folder. For me, they are in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\screenshots. Do you have a Live folder in that Neverwinter folder?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    ...bet they're going to the cloud for convenient evaluation by Google and the NSA. :^D
  • Options
    hyakusekaihyakusekai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I use fraps to take screenshots and show fps
    fraps.com/