test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Small Update to SWs in Latest Mod 8 Patch Notes

kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
Dreadtheft now correctly procs weapon enhancements.

It's small, but good! :)

Link: http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/comment/12741464/#Comment_12741464
va8Ru.gif

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    It's a start, have to wait and see, if there is more coming with other patches this year...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    btfdbtfd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2015

(posted this on mobile as a png, looked horrible in desktop mode :open_mouth:)
    Post edited by btfd on

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Well I'm excited about making another pure lightning enchant this x2. Was going to slap the piece of HAMSTER on my HR.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    btfd said:

I am surprised you posted that picture and not our esteemed @kolatmaster who happens to be the lord of gifs, screenshots and all other assorted images :p It is nice to see some changes coming to scourge warlock, it would be nice to see some more, I was really excited when it was first announced that we would be seeing a warlock class in mod 3 towards mod 4 and I would like the class to get its stuff in check and sorted out.
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

I am surprised you posted that picture and not our esteemed @kolatmaster who happens to be the lord of gifs, screenshots and all other assorted images :p It is nice to see some changes coming to scourge warlock, it would be nice to see some more, I was really excited when it was first announced that we would be seeing a warlock class in mod 3 towards mod 4 and I would like the class to get its stuff in check and sorted out.

va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Let's hope fixing enchants will fix lostmauth set bonus too and we will see pretty dps buff :D
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • Options
    pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    So how is the patch for SWs now? Just curious. Been at work.
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Nevermind, didn't scroll high enough to see it.