test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constant disconnections 15-30min (Server not responding) + More. Anyone Else?

cr0slycr0sly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Hello
I came back to play Module 6 a month ago to find that when grouping up in a dungeon etc that I lose connection for server every 15-30mins without fail.

No other game does this on the Xbox, nor does nothing else connected to the internet.
My internet is 100% fine. 0% packet loss and speeds of upto 150mbps. Wired or wireless.

I have cleared cache and my Xbox is always turned off when I'm not using it.
I have also un-installed and re-installed the game.

When I disconnect from Neverwinter it also kicks me out of Xbox party chat and refreshes my dashboard BUT I do not get kicked off Xbox Live itself.
Again this ONLY happens on Neverwinter and not any other game I own. For example I can play Metal Gear Solid 5 for hours on end while also in Xbox party chat and I will not get kicked once.

Only Neverwinter is doing this. And it is unplayable! I cannot do anything on it without having to worry about disconnecting then getting kicked out of the instance.

When trying to log back into the menu to get to character selection, I get this error a lot up to atleast 3 times before it lets me in.
"Account server could not be started"

I've about had enough and my patience grows thin as I have pumped real money into this game in the past and now it has been unplayable since I got back on it.

I contacted support and they keep saying it's lag, it's lag. Fair enough it lags but to be booted every 15-30mins on a solid internet connection and to have it affect Xbox Live Party Chat/Refreshing Dashboard can't be down to just lag.

Anyone else having this issue?
I've ran out of ideas to try.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    leonardobromleonardobrom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    What th heck ... I'm with the EXACTLY same problem since Sunday! Before that I was playing normally! Without any kind of issues!!! I'm really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off with these lots of disconnections and login server problems!!! I also tried to contact the support but they said the same thing: lag! I believe it's an automatic answer!! The worst part of it is that we can't find anyone from the developers to fix this pain in the neck!!! I'm rreeaallly angry right now!! I tried to play all night today and..... Nothing!!! Only frustration!!!!!!!!!!!