test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eye of Lathander Artifact drop bugged?

Hey guys, I've been playing Neverwinter on the xboxone for awhile & really enjoying the new free DLC. However, the past night when opening the Arcane coffers in the Dread Ring, I had won 6, not 1, but 6 (SIX) Eye of Lathander Artifact drops in a row!! Sad part.. IT DIDN'T SHOW UP IN MY INVENTORY! I recorded the game DVR of me opening the arcane coffers and can see I won 6 and looked around in my inventory that it wasn't there.. I tweeted NeverwinterGame about it, but didn't get a response so I decided to post on here about it.. Either it's a really rare drop as it's marked, or its bugged for why there wasn't any in the auction house. I uploaded the video on youtube. Has anyone else got the same issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    According to the Neverwinter subressit, it is indeed bugged BUT you can still get the artifact if you use the X button to withdraw the item instead of the A button
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I will make sure that @StrumSlinger let's the devs know. I did notice that when you got that first one, the list of button presses at the bottom of the screen disappeared. Also, I'm not 100% sure that you got 6 of them, I think it just bugged when you didn't actually claim the first one by pressing X. I'm not really sure though. Definitely something that needs to be looked at.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I'll let the devs know.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• deathisuponyouudeathisuponyouu Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thanks! Would you like me to message the YouTube link of the video for proof or am I able to post it on here?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    same thing just happened to me. I submitted a ticket.. it showed I got two of them. but received nuffin. sad panda is sad. I'd have been happy with one. LOL
  • grifterkhgrifterkh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just had this happen to me. There were no buttons so i just pressed A. I didn't even know what Eye of Lathander was. I looked it up and saw its an artifact (which was not in my inventory) After looking it up and reading that you can press X I saved a clip (that was 5 min later so it shows nothing)
    Is there a way they can sen it to my account.
    Gamertag Grifterkh
  • The same issue is apparently still present. I used all my gauntlets last night without realizing it, because I wasn't able to pick it up. I think I opened the box 3 times. So disappointing that not only did I not get the eye, but that it used all my gloves as well.