test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Krossfire Guild Recruiting - mature players

We are a mature only guild. Must be 18+ to join. Most member are late 20s to late 30s with a few old heads... We are laid back but strive to conquer end game content and do so daily. Many folks are already outfitted in elemental elven gear. We mostly PvE, but a lot of us, myself included, PVP as well. There will be a much bigger shift when strongholds comes out to PVP. We have 60+ active different members and our roster is just under 100 with alts. Our main goal is to get everyone as strong as possible and you can always find someone to run t2 dungeons with. We are all about helping each other out and we are always in xbl parties. And, yes we have pallies lol. Can always use more though! So if you are a mature and COOL dude (or dudette) and like to group up with real dedicated gamers, give me a shout!

Main: Mor'Dok - 3200 GWF
Alt: Konstruct - 2800 Prot Pally
GT: C88 NLHEPLAYER

Comments

• inklord666inklord666 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey wood like to joint
    Gt inklord902506
  • captainobv#9448 captainobv Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I am new to Neverwinter, but an experienced gamer. I am 2 days old and level 25 SW. I would love an opportunity.

GT: RoseCurve896346
  • dante90095#8071 dante90095 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    63 tr I would like to join for pvp/love purposes also an experienced mmo player. ...gt symuna101
  • mitchrapppcpmitchrapppcp Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I would fit the old head(52). Lol. Have GWF lvl 70, also a DC, and TR. They are between 2.4 -2.6. Would like to know more.
    Post edited by mitchrapppcp on
  • prplrklprplrkl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I would like to join, questing and playing alone is starting to get to me lol
    GT: prplrkl
    Main: Phaequel SW Level 49
    Alt: Phaelia Moon CW Level 5
  • cesar0scesar0s Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Coming back to NW from a long hiatus.

Level60 healer cleric (need to respec due to expansion)

Level 20 Oathbound Paladin im building as a tank.

GT: cesar0s (the 0 is a zero)
  • texangator14texangator14 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hello,
    i'm Jan, 47 years old. Mine gamertag: Texangator.
    I have a lvl 69 devoted cleric and i am looking for a relax but active clan :)
  • gallopinggooosegallopinggooose Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Some of my guild mates and myself are looking to move to a more active guild. We are experienced and motivated. We have charecters at all Lvls of play but our mains are what we are most concerned with. We are all laid back and helpful and like to have fun as well. We would be a great addition to any guild looking for a few solid players. My GT is GallopingGooose. Please send me a msg if interested.
  • twiztidnomadtwiztidnomad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Add me. Looking for a strong guild that actively plays. lvl 70 Tr. lvl 66 DC and a few other 61's. I play a few times a week at extended lengths. GT is Twiztid 2710.
  • alekos112alekos112 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello,

I am currently looking to join a guild in Neverwinter. I am a long time MMO player and have played from the UO days. I currently am lvling a bubble pally and have hit lvl42 pretty quickly. I would love to find a guild to help me along as well as do raids and pop with. Let me know if you still have openings.

Alex
    Main Mandoralin-42 protection pally
    GT-Aleko112