test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

epic dungeons , item level , advise .....

im level 70 GF and really want to do epic dungeons but my item level is only 1582 i was over 1600 and i could get into them but got completely owned , so i went back and got the artifact weapon spinward rise.
atm im working on refining this and the shield in hope of increasing my item level i guess my question is am i going the right way about this cause its taking forever ? any advice would be great :)
cryptkeeper lvl 70 GF

Comments

• Options
    cryptkeeper#6340 cryptkeeper Member Posts: 12 Arc User

When I started on PC, the thing I did to get high enough to do dungeons was upgrade my artifacts to purple. That is your best bet. Get 4 purple artifacts.

ok thanks any tips were to get some more artifacts ive got two atm but might aswell fill the other two slots ?
    cryptkeeper lvl 70 GF
  • Options
    boatmanfall3nboatmanfall3n Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Also you can buy rank 7 gems for fairly cheap in the trade house.
  • Options
    Well that depends on if the OP is into PVP or not. If they are they can get a Raven skull in the enclave at the PVP place for not a lot of glory.

havnt really got into it but might be worth a go just for the raven skull thanks :smiley:
    cryptkeeper lvl 70 GF
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I don't think this is right, with the new blue 70 gear you should be above il 1600 by a good hundred points or two. go to the auction house and spend a couple thousand ad on some new blue gear fitting for your level. it's gotten pretty cheap for this lower level gear. get your enchantments all to level 7 (much faster than trying to get your artifact gear leveled)
  • Options
    boatmanfall3nboatmanfall3n Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    You could also do a little pvp and get the grim gear. It only costs a few triumph seals and will fluff your item level a bit. At least enough to do T1 content and get gear with better stats on it.

Wheel of elements artifact is only 100k on the TH.
  • Options
    ladyevayneladyevayne Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Something not broached on this so far, even with a 1600 GS on a GF, you really cant go to the T1's and contribute. Its really hard to tank anything when even the trash will 1 shot you through your shield block. Kind of makes holding aggro (your job as a GF) difficult. Lots of the above advise is about inflating you GS which wont really help you. As a relatively fresh to 70 GF myself, i would advise making sure you are doing your campaign dailies so you can unlock your boons. This are pretty sizable boosts to your stats. If you like PVP, go for the T1 or T2 sets. This will make the T1 dungeons much easier. I will say, replacing your enchants with higher level, will help alot, but you want to make sure you are putting your stats where they need to go and not just fluffing you gear score, unless you are with a group willing to carry you.
  • Options
    deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    The main thing would be to increase your HP. Whether its from gear or enchants, don't matter. But increasing your HP will in turn increase your Item Level, and in turn will make it possible for you to run T1's to get better gear, to in turn run T2's
  • Options
    ok thanks alot of good advise :) ill get to work on the campaign dailies and boons, level my enchants to 7 and see how i go
    cryptkeeper lvl 70 GF
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User

ok thanks alot of good advise :) ill get to work on the campaign dailies and boons, level my enchants to 7 and see how i go

Message me anytime. Fellow Guardian Fighter here. Buy all blue gear with Armor Penetration and work on obtaining your artifact neck and waist. I chose the Lathanders set as I PVE a lot and don't take injuries and when used with soulforge heals you almost to full heath on resurrection and heals entire team.. Look at MMOMinds.com GF builds. INDY's PVE or PvP guides for GF give some helpful information. Slot all Azure in defense and Dark in Offense will help a lot even at Rank 7 to help with endgame content. Obtaining Personalized gear is also a must such as Double slotted rings for you and your companion along with what ever else they can slot. Jewelcrafting to 25 is a must.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    ladyevayneladyevayne Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    You may want to check the price of buying rank 7's off the AH. It may be cheaper than trying to raising existing to rank 7