test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF daily question

pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
I'm a tactician gf and every so often when running random heroic encounters, I end up getting a daily every second or two. With steel defense, I become immortal for the rest of the fight.

My question is, who is helping me get dailies so fast and what power are they using? Is there anything I can do to help them keep buffing me?

Comments

• Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Haste Healer, also using a DC sigil as a primary artifact can help you proc your daily more often to keep steel defense up.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    As a tact GF between talents, kv, itf you already get pretty fast dailies. But yes a haste DC fills everyones AP up quickly.
  • Options
    deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    ah the haste DC cheese lol. not hating on it, I honestly just think I would rather have a strict healing DC 99%of the time over a haste dc. If each person plays there class efficiently they can fill there AP quick enough for any situation.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I honestly prefer the haste DC to a straight up heals. As it still takes one un aware teammate to take a huge hit to take you out with KV on. Constant spamming of FR is nice to just stand there and swing away until it proc's available again with steel defense on. I do have a few ppl I run with whom are impatient in starting encounters and wonder why I die ten feet outside the door. Ahh good times.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Ahh thx, not sure how others like it, but for me, it is awesome with nothing being able to damage me or interrupt/stun/knock.
  • Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Sounds to me like your exsperincing increased AP from getting hit harder, im not tact, and without ITF crag hits me with shield up for a hefty amount and im instantly fully and procing immune