test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

shard of lightning enchantment

cryptkeeper#6340 cryptkeeper Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PvE Discussion
im a bit confused to what to do with this shard of lightning i got it when i reached level 70 when i try equip it into my gear it wont let me ?

do i have to really get 3 more so i can upgrade it to insert into my sword ? if so anyone know were i can find them grrrrr
cryptkeeper lvl 70 GF

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

im a bit confused to what to do with this shard of lightning i got it when i reached level 70 when i try equip it into my gear it wont let me ?

do i have to really get 3 more so i can upgrade it to insert into my sword ? if so anyone know were i can find them grrrrr

There should have been a choice of 3 types and you should have been given 4 shards of the one you selected. But, it takes a coal ward to upgrade the 4 shards and unless you really want a lightning enchantment, it's not worth it.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    ok yeah i tried to upgrade it without a coal ward and it failed , now iv found a coal ward i need the extra shards any idea were i can find them ?
    cryptkeeper lvl 70 GF
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

ok yeah i tried to upgrade it without a coal ward and it failed , now iv found a coal ward i need the extra shards any idea were i can find them ?

They are cheap on the AH. You can get 3 for less than 4000 AD.
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    You lost the 3 other shards you had when the attempt to upgrade it failed. You could have used a preservation ward to do the attempt just to complets the quest and then you would still have the 4 shards or used a coalescent ward and you would have a lesser lightning enchant. Now to get shards, you need to buy them in protector's enclave from the seal vendor. The seal currency you need to get the shards come from T1 and higher dungeons and skirmishes. You probably are better off just buying an enchantment off the auction house and I wouldn't buy a lightning one. The coalescent wards have to be bought off the zen market, off the auction house, from the trade bar vendor, or found in one of the lockbox rewards you get from invoking.
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    The lightning weapon enchantment is not worth it. Do so more research on what's best for your class.
  • Options
    thanks for the replys yeah i might just wait till one comes up in the ah that i can afford
    cryptkeeper lvl 70 GF