test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

im bringin positivity back

dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
edited October 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
positives of new mod:

- easy grind, log in run either derpy HE and get free pokemon rings (gotta collect 'em all) or do new skirmishes or Demimooregon raid, click 20hour wait n rinse n repeat for 31 days

- new boons. underwhelming for the most part

- new mainhand sets. maybe kinda ok but having the rp ripoff suxx0r.

- new pve scrubsets. meh

- new content. new skirmishes/ demimooregon raid; might be ok

- lots of free time to grind SH coffer

- lots of free time= maybe u wimps will queue SHS..

- new crafting. crudy purp gear and girly fashion. meh. lol i couldnt stay that positive for long

- i miss anything?

Comments

• Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    You missed:

- New Forum boxy look - finally gives you a reason to no longer have two browser windows side by side...
  • Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    dodgo said:

positives of new mod:

- easy grind, log in run either derpy HE and get free pokemon rings (gotta collect 'em all) or do new skirmishes or Demimooregon raid, click 20hour wait n rinse n repeat for 31 days

- new boons. underwhelming for the most part

- new mainhand sets. maybe kinda ok but having the rp ripoff suxx0r.

- new pve scrubsets. meh

- new content. new skirmishes/ demimooregon raid; might be ok

- lots of free time to grind SH coffer

- lots of free time= maybe u wimps will queue SHS..

- new crafting. crudy purp gear and girly fashion. meh. lol i couldnt stay that positive for long

- i miss anything?

Yes, you missed - complete revamp of SW. All useless feats reworked, bugs fixed, specific LS changes for Temp tree. animation times reduced, soul puppet health significantly increased, and free respec.
    ....(actually this may not have happened just yet).
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    dodgo said:

and get free pokemon rings (gotta collect 'em all)

that made me laugh really hard.. lol
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Grind level for new mod (sounds) ok.

Everything else.. meh

I cant pvp, because I cant afford to, all my time is dedicated to making AD now.. and I will never make enough at current costing levels.

• Options
    yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User

I'm positive that if Mod 6 never happened, we would not be airing negative stuff in the forums.

nope. it is going downhill before that.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Feedback is great. Venting is wonderful. People aren't happy with a lot of things right now. But let's see if we can do that without flat out trolling. You guys know the rules on that.

And if you have feedback on preview stuff, post in in the preview forum feedback thread. Different teams work on different aspects of the game. Some are focuses on live content, others are focused on preview. If you want to change stuff that's currently on preview, posting where those people are most looking for feedback is the best solution.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/categories/neverwinterpreview-feedback-general-discussion
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
This discussion has been closed.