test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MMOs.com Interview with Interview With Scott Shicoff Of Cryptic (Neverwinter Underdark + more)

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    old new
  • Options
    reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    Load of marketing speak :/
    Also new artifact gear (weps) :(
  • Options
    dbpunchdbpunch Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    So each artifact weapon lasts only one mod. gg.
  • Options
    romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I posted on the site and it's funny how each reply there has to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible. The reply contained my honest opinion along with stating a few facts. I don't think MMOS.com is a site I'll be visiting, let alone give credibility to the reviews from there if things are being censored and there is no transparency and actual honest content.

Edit: They actually accepted the comment, it's still weird why it took so long.... oh wait, now it's off their news feed on the main page.
    Post edited by romotheone on
  • Options
    fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    um REALY?! Reading that made me realy mad....great more grind!!!
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    fatguns said:

um REALY?! Reading that made me realy mad....great more grind!!!

Game is becoming more single character unfriendly as we speak, let alone alt unfriendly.

• Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    "I guess the point is that we don’t necessarily try and wait for a full module release if we feel there’s something we should address immediately."

Of course, the key words here are "if we feel." Plainly, they don't feel they should address something immediately unless the player gets so frustrated with waiting for a fix that they up and leave. As three quarters of us have done since the beginning of the year - but even that seems not to get through.