test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Death Bug?

mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
What's the deal with killing people out in IWD and not seeing kill spam or seemingly getting any credit. It seems to be some of the same people and they just sort of blink out with their body on the ground. I've got a bunch recorded now, is this a bug of some sort?

Comments

• anagramofevilanagramofevil Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    They might be dashboarding/force-quitting Neverwinter to try to maintain their precious stats (see Call of Duty players for some of the worst offenders).
  • mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Yeah I figured it out and it's sort of this, but easier. Friggin lame, everyone's doing it now too. Whatever, way #4080 this game is busted.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Simple rule would fix that - anyone who dc's in combat should automatically count as a loss against them.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    That "solution" would not be a good way. With the constant disconnects and lag freezes in this game, your "solution" would just punish those people who get dc'd from the game as well.
  • dylos#2661 dylos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    You need a fast foot lol
  • deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I did something similar to troll a guildie. He choose the wrong faction and he came at me, in good fun, and I let him get me almost dead and then I changed characters really quick. LOL the reaction was priceless, as we were in a party chat.

Edit: "faction" being that we were in IWD, don't want to confuse anyone.