test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Todays changes we are X1 not PC

jonsimmons1978jonsimmons1978 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
"Leadership
As you may remember, we recently disabled the ability to use the Leadership profession on Gateway. This was due to an extreme number of bots generating far too much AD, and creating havoc with the AD economy. By disabling the profession on Gateway, we were able to reduce this artificially inflated number. Unfortunately, botters found a way around this fix. As we looked into the data, and as we analyzed what we could do to fix this exploit, we came to the conclusion that the way to stop the botters was to remove AD from the Leadership profession"

Bots arnt an issue on X1
Their is no gateway for X1
AD market aint broke on X1
so why fix it if aint broke and we cant use bots or gateway to take the HAMSTER and brake the AD market like it is on pc but we get the same nerfs.

You have just copied and pasted patches and patch notes for PC which dont apply to X1 but treat us the same.
Please start to treat X1 diff to PC and give us our own patch notes and patches. all this show is that you dont care about the xbox communty and are lazy.

And an Honest explanation as to the AD changes on X1 would be appretiated as all the reasons you gave effect PC not X1.

I look, forward to a response to this
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Why is everyone crying about AD being removed. It was a HORRIBLE way to obtain AD in the first place, unless you had 50 toons and only got on to start/gather AD from leadership. Everyone needs to stop crying about loosing their source of EASY AD, and go run dungeons/skirmishes like you are suppose to in order to get AD.

It happened, they are not going to change it, deal with it and move on.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    We aren't the beta test, PC is. Think for a moment about those guys PC who have years invested in this game legit. I agree we weren't the problem but there is a trend here that X1 gets the trickle down mop ups of PC's abusive gameplay. I don't have a bot army so no crying from this guy
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    djionicsxb1djionicsxb1 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I 100% agree with you.I

One month ago I read about the AD changes to the PC version of this game and came to the XBOX forums and posted a question about AD changes coming to the xbox and my post was swiftly closed down stating that the changes were "AT THIS TIME" only coming to the PC due to them having gateway etc etc.

So I believed them and hoped if and when they were thinking about the changes that they would then have an open discussion about it as was suggested would happen.

If a firm lied to me I wouldnt use them or there products again. Now that I feel I have been lied to, and cheated I see no reason to play the game. But I feel like I am only half way to where I wanted to be in a game and hate leaving things unfinished including a game.

I am not a legal person, but I am sure that some changes in this game is very close to be classed as a bait and switch. That being to progress you actually need to put money into this game as they have changed the game we started playing and the way we could do things ingame. I know people who have spent real money on this game and I am sure they would have a case to ask for a refund on extra char slots they brought to make AD from etc etc.

I have never spent a penny on this game but have changed many AD into zen to pay for 3 months VIP and extra slots etc etc etc. But now much of this zen has been wasted.

"WE ARE NOT THE PC, WE ARE NOT AND SHOULDNT BE TREATED WITH THE SAME BRUSH AS THE PC"

They have now put a paywall into this game that is even harder to get past.

They have broke a game that was already broke even more.

They say they are rewarding people who play the game but with mod 6 only being out 1 month so so much of the content is only available or do-able to the top 5/10% IMO and such these will be the farmers these will be the people making AD and these are the people who have mainly spent £££/$$$.

The casual player will be ok and slowly get there.

The hardcore player who has put TIME, not money in this game has just been blown out of the water.

Solo playing doesnt pay to play as there are no real rewards

Only the players who have either put money into the game or had some kind of leadership army already on the xbox (which is imo a very small amount and is very time consuming as there isnt any BOTTING and NO GATEWAY) and we are told we are NOT getting GATEWAY even though there is extra content/item there which we will NEVER get.

So on one hand we are parallel, tarred with the same brush as the PC and on the other we are told you are NOT the PC version. Someone needs to make there mind up.

Oh well time to get all my spare slots to level 12 and start invoking them LOL PMSL. Just think of the free RP I will get from them to make all my rank 8's and 9's and such when double rp comes around.

And if there are any actual XBOX botters out there they will have a work around in about 10 minutes after this change happened as they would of worked at it already.
  • Options
    jonsimmons1978jonsimmons1978 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    it didnt need fixing and most of the PC base have more AD than they know what to do with due to bots etc. we dont have any of that the pc players can prob survive the next few years with all the extra AD they have. Their was no problem with ad on X1 so didnt need fixing.
    I have now complained to MS and got the money i spent to support this game refunded due to their lies and poor support for us on X1 and being lazy just copying and pasting notes and patches from pc to x1 when we are 2 differnt communitys with different issues. why should X1 users suffer becouse of a PC exploit u cant do on X1 making the game harder less fun to play when their are issues that actually stop u playig boss lag and 1 shot kills and disconects which need fixing and instead they fix something that doesnt need fixing on X1 but did on PC.
    I hope they do realise we are to differnt communitys and start treating us differnt and not fix bots on X1 when they dont exist on X1.
    When asked if they were changing the dragon hoard gems on x1 in a Q & Athey said no plans but they have put a cool down timer on them now without even telling us so after a set time they become a waste of a utility slot.
    If they start treating us their customer better i might spend again but till then NW has burnt me so will not gett a penny of my money again.
    X1 isnt PC so dont treat us like we are.
  • Options
    djionicsxb1djionicsxb1 Member Posts: 75 Arc User

I have now complained to MS and got the money i spent to support this game refunded due to their lies and poor support for us on X1 and being lazy just copying and pasting notes and patches from pc to x1 when we are 2 differnt communitys with different issues.

Any details on who to contact or how you got your money back? I am sure there are many people who feel cheated and may want to do the same ?

• Options
    That is a lie. Microsoft will not refund you money you put on the game unless there was some glitch. If you spent on this game, that is your own fault and you did so without ANYONE forcing you to do so. So anyone who says they got refunded all their money because of PWES "lies, and cheats", they themselves are lying.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    While the main bot issues were with PC, it would be unfair for the entire PC community to not have AD making capability in Leadership while having the Xbox community able to. Period. You earn your AD now from playing dungeons and PVP matches. Instead of crying about it play the game, your AD is waiting to be earned.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    worriedmammal8worriedmammal8 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Yeah, it shows after what they've put the PC community through, how little they care. You don't just add changes that consistently screw over your playerbase unless you truly don't care. There seems to be a trend of posts in feedback for rude/no replies to problems, accidental bans for no reason, misrepresented Zen items, and overall lack of anyone from the company showing an ounce of consideration. That my friends spells bad news for us and basing on their track record, its not going to end. Hope to see some of you on other games, it's been real.... until mod 6.
  • Options
    ajax0101ajax0101 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    With the changes that came out with today's patch there are only 2 conclusions I can draw about the developer they are either obtuse about the impact to the player base or at worse malicious. We put up with alot of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to play this game from the time involved to the constant server technology issues. I will continue to enjoy the game for the little time any of us continue to care/play but will not mind anymore when I do quit and won't be supporting the developer financially in the future. I will also help sound the alarm to players on PS4 if this game ever gets there not to waste their time, and the types of business practices Arc and PWE engage in. I didn't think I'd ever see a worse publisher than EA or MZ. Thanks for proving me wrong. Someone at arc needs to grow a pair and at the very least apologize to the players that help employ them.
  • Options
    Once again, I can tell you that Microsoft WILL NOT refund you money you put into the game simply because you feel cheated. You choose to buy EVERYTHING you bought, therefore you agreed that you would pay X amount of money for X item. Unless there is some glitch and you were charged for 10 things when you only bought one...Microsoft is not responsible for what you bought.

MICROSOFT DOES NOT, AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE UPSET WITH A DEVELOPER. ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS LYING TO YOU. SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    I am with you on how this looks; it will appear to most everyone as a true Richard move. I often defend the game, its devs and the the reality vs expectations that are often confused here. However, this is a tough one to pick up the shield on.

If they wanted to make the GMOP change, the timing could not have been worse. I actually laughed out loud when I read it; I could not believe the hubris. To smack the face of everyone that sold everything they could to get GMOP before double RP was over takes some stones. I just can't imagine what they were thinking or how they could \ can justify it.

I do hope, however, that the decision to do this now was not unanimous; that at least there were some there that could see how poor this was going to look and at least said something.
  • Options
    xxxtreme69xxxtreme69 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I'm calling credit card to cancel payment on the things I just bought. Hoping I can stop last month's to. All that work and time down the toilet. I started about a month after the game came out. Game been out for over a year,I just got to level 20 leadership. Finally to the good stuff,they take all that away. Done playing.
    I agree to all these post.
  • Options
    xxxtreme69xxxtreme69 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I'm so glad now that I didn't buy any of that VIP stuff.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Christmas is around the corner and minus the top percent this game could be a ghost town. Quit biting the hand that feels you cause you may be left with out that hand. This is being handled like a 3rd grade relationship, a lot of your player base consists of Adults. How about treating us with the respect and gratitude we deserve for allowing you to be played in our homes. You are the street performer we players are the audience, wow me and you may get some money for the entertainment. Simply put get it together! And thanks for the new DLC drop in less than a month, that ought to help the 90% of players who cant complete simple tasks of progression from the last mod smh.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    To be fair where you have AD sellers you have AD bots of some kind - I don't know how they do it but the website spammers tell us a couple of them found a way around it.

However I do believe that if you take with one hand you should give with the other and it would be fair to make Leadership as useful as any other profession for earning currency. If not with RAD then with wards, including unbound coalescents....
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2015

While the main bot issues were with PC, it would be unfair for the entire PC community to not have AD making capability in Leadership while having the Xbox community able to. Period. You earn your AD now from playing dungeons and PVP matches. Instead of crying about it play the game, your AD is waiting to be earned.

The PC gamers had Leadership, pre nerf Dragon Hoard, etc, for 2.5 years. 2.5 years to earn AD and build their character to prepare for mod 6 (and soon mod 7.) We got six months to prepare for the same content which was released with not that much time apart.
    So besides the facts that the XBOX version didn't have the same issues with bots, the convenience with the Gateway, etc, i don't understand how it could be unfair if some things remained unchanged, atleast for a while, on XBOX. Instead we could argue that we're the ones who's treated unfairly.

No matter what; the devs have treated this extremely poorly and player unfriendly, without any thoughts on how this could be compensated or treated with some sort of fairness.
    You and others keep arguing that professions (or for some reason - specifically Leadership) isn't "earning" and "playing" the game. To level up Leadership was the most tedious and time consuming thing i've done to earn a very little RAD in this game. A professions that i invested A LOT of time in and invested A LOT of AD to make more efficient, just to reach level 20, so i finally could start to earn a little more.
    I guess you played dungeons and skirmishes? And got drops that you sold for maybe 500.000 to several million AD? Yet people have a problem with someone like me who earned 10-15.000 RAD/day.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • Options
    myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Well they took away the ability to get a sellable drop in dungeons now too..
    .. So really no AD for anyone. Did they notice that it is the backbone currency in the game, and what makes the motor run??" Guess not...there's even an AD market, everything can be bought there with AD... Not anymore. Now they are saying that they will give us 3k AD for the once per week content in zones- 15k a week, it will take me weeks just to save up for making chest keys, and boons- can't afford them
    So I guess the game is dead. Killed by the producer, because of something that happened on PC... Spending too much time on worrying that we might earn something from all our thousands of hours of gameplay, instead of fixing crucial problems with gameplay itself...
    We will all refer to this in the future as "Black DLC", when a game shoots itself in the foot, or maybe say " they pulled a NeverLaggeron us" like if a game maker screws its players over in the future, it will become a benchmark of what NOT to do with a million$$ making MMO ( if you want it to succeed...)
    . Ohh, and the RP event just before the price drop, I have seriously never heard of a more blatent attack on a games own players. I mean I've seen " nerfing" and stuff, but this takes the trophy and the cake..1/2 of my guild is lost, some of our main players too, so that's going to make StrongHolds look real enticing to us all... Let me guess, it will take AD to get some of that stuff too, and were supposed to get it from where now???
    Mmmo- <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.com I guess... Cause we can't get it from the game we paid into!!Sahkinit badly man...
    Since the game changed from what I paid for, maybe i should get my $$$ back and go elsewhere, I hear another DnD mmo is out with better graphics, gameplay, and NONE of the downs syndrome running it... Even if they fix it now, I'm not sure I could trust them not to make another "tard" move ( no offence to the truely mentally handicapped...)
  • Options
    ajax0101ajax0101 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Let's also not forget he PC economy was broken from the beginning of the game when there was a diamond duplication glitch that many exploited and he devs took a week to deal with. The devs also failed to remove these excess diamonds. As to armies of people of tools with leadership the devs sold them the character slots to do it. What did they think someone was going to do with 50 characters?