test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Self sustained permabubble build nerf?

kingzeke7897kingzeke7897 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I have gone through a lot of trouble stacking 10k recovery along with buffs and boons and have achieved self sustained permabubble. What are the odds that the upcoming nerf will include changing the power divine protector to take away permabubble?

Comments

• tamsirlidiantamsirlidian Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    It's highly possible, but hard to say if they will alter the way Divine Protector works (damage redirected, amount of maximal damage, etc.) or if they will nerf what allows to sustain the damage (such as hugely nerfing the Temp HP won with Templar's Wrath)
  • kingzeke7897kingzeke7897 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yea im just hoping they dont tear it apart too bad lol thanks for the comment :)
  • dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited October 2015

It's highly possible, but hard to say if they will alter the way Divine Protector works (damage redirected, amount of maximal damage, etc.) or if they will nerf what allows to sustain the damage (such as hugely nerfing the Temp HP won with Templar's Wrath)

im guessing they'll nerf both. nerfing the %'s of bubble still allows permabubble just requires a bit of external healing. or they may just flag it to prevent ap gen like they did for clerics.
    and templars wra
    Well in either case us op tanks will have to find a way to work around the nerf cuz its gunna take a lot to make me quit playin my tank :)
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User

Well in either case us op tanks will have to find a way to work around the nerf cuz its gunna take a lot to make me quit playin my tank :)

Even without Perma DP / Binding Oath I've managed too tank pretty much every t1 without a healer. Pallies are just so good at what they do.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
    Yea that is true but there is a large difference between tanking a t1 with no healer and tanking traven in eCC with no healer wich ive done several times at 2.6k and i dont use binding oath it doesnt mix all that well with permabubble imo. I'm thinking now that they will maybe nerf the op's ability to gain ap while a daily is active and even if they do that if i scramble and use all my divine calls and tricks for ap im thinking a 3 to 4 second window with no bubble at most maybe thats when ill start using binding oath more to protect the party and myself while gaining the ap back.