test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HAMSTER Loot

drumweezerdrumweezer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Has anyone been struggling to get any decent gear for the GWF from Mod 6? I started the new updated with avatar, ancient, and gemmed gear, and I'm not really getting any gear that is better (item score or stat wise) than what I have at the moment (lvl 63 in Helm's Hold). Has anyone noticed this?
Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
Derrida-2.5 HR
Guild-TSS

Comments

• fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    If by helms hold you mean reclamation rock, then yeah, you won't start getting better gear till at least fiery pit. But the health is what you really need from the new equipment.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Go for the Leveling Equipment it actually is better than your Avatar trust me on this It sucks with only like 20k HP boost that up with the armor you get. It may be ugly but useful. :3
  • drumweezerdrumweezer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yeah, in the end, I had to get the leveling gear to get through. I'm at 2.56 at the moment.
    Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
    Derrida-2.5 HR
    Guild-TSS
  • cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    2.56k item level?
    Yep
    Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
    Derrida-2.5 HR
    Guild-TSS
    How did you get that high before reaching lvl 70? You bought stuff? I'm actually interested to know, cause I just hit 2.1k ilvl after doing a few eLoL with my guild friends (I don't spend real money in this game, so lots of grinding).

Thanks!
    Well, my original post was back in September when mod 6 came out. I was 16k with all of my tyranny of dragon boons done except two before mod 6, and I was already in position to grind out or purchase things through the tradehouse that I needed or wanted.
    Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
    Derrida-2.5 HR
    Guild-TSS
    Nice, dude!
  • ilag1337ilag1337 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Wow. I'm 15+K in mod5, but even after I reached 70 in mod6, I'm only 1.9+K.
    If you haven't joined a guild, find a good one and do it! I was about 1.7k about a month ago, joined a cool guild and now I'm 2.2k (doing epics helps a lot)... And I don't spend a cent on this game.
  • ilag1337ilag1337 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am in a guild. Just saying that I didn't even reached 2k when I'm 70 when mod6 came out. Now I'm a bit over 3k.
    I was 16 k before Mod 6. I grinded and got my character up to 70 in a week. To be honest, I don't remember what my item score was when I got to 70. Again, this original post was a day after Mod 6 came out (September 10). It is now December 17.
    Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
    Derrida-2.5 HR
    Guild-TSS