test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I swear something is wrong, I can never open end of dungeon chests. ..

nickisisnickisis Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I have posted about this before, but even when I have a daily dungeon key I can never open the chest at the end of a dungeon. Unless it's a dungeon delve event and then I see one chest I can open (but it doesn't use the key). Got to the second level dungeon today for the first time (the one after Cloak Tower), got all the way to the end, beat the final boss and I see the chest right there. One thing that was weird is that I swore I saw it glittering like I could open it but I didn't open it right away and a minute later nope, can't open it. Is there a time limit or something on when you can open it, if people in your party leave can you not open it? This happens constantly and I just don't get what is wrong.
Post edited by nickisis on

Comments

• metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Only times i had this issue, is when in a quest dungeon with other players, and I dont have the quest. Do you get (even with out the quest it happens) quest completed?. And your dungeon chest key gets used in the dungeon delves (Temple of the spider, The Mad Dragon, Throne of Idris....etc). And on the Cloak Tower, if you guys did not pick up all the items, you will not be able to open the special chest. You can always contact support.arcgames.com for help. but it takes some time
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • jarlax1jarlax1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2015
    you can get a new key every day, may be its bugged? Delete it and get a new one?
  • draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have ran into this as well. Most recently last night during the Dungeon Delve event. The last chest would not open for some reason. Double whammy there because I had the key (and extra keys, the 5,000 epic dungeon keys) and we were doing the epic lair of the mad dragon during the dungeon delve event. Talk about a bummer. It happens though and I still got my unicorn seals so it wasnt a complete waste.
  • sable#8957 sable Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    This has happened to me twice with Cragmire Crypts Dungeon. I have the Daily Dungeon Chest Key.
  • iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    yeah it happened to me i had to run it twice first time killed final boss no glowing box cant open even with my daily key so ran it again killed boss then was able to open ..
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Happened a dozen times to me as well with the daily dungeon key.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • treefq#6477 treefq Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Happened to me. Are you less level then the dungeon requires? I went into crypts below 25 and it said I am fighting at level 25. The chest didn't sparkle fo me. Now that I am 37 I can use the key. I just assumed since it was upping level the chest was defunct