test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to join a serious PVP guild

poopoomcmuffnspoopoomcmuffns Member Posts: 729 Arc User
Im a 2900 plus IL warlock, i just recently decided that pve is pointless at this moment in time, and have commited to pvp. I have always pvped, was page 30 solo queing last mod. I have full burning set, p negation, rarely loose in 1v1s in dom/iwd, usually only to a HR if he manages to root me before i choke him. Im currently in a guild, but there main focus is pve, while mine has become pvp.
Guardian-3150 IL warlock

Comments

• s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User

Im a 2900 plus IL warlock, i just recently decided that pve is pointless at this moment in time, and have commited to pvp. I have always pvped, was page 30 solo queing last mod. I have full burning set, p negation, rarely loose in 1v1s in dom/iwd, usually only to a HR if he manages to root me before i choke him. Im currently in a guild, but there main focus is pve, while mine has become pvp.

hey, by all means u r more than welcome to join our guild, our guild is small but we prefer to keep it that way as bigger guild tends to have lots of issues and drama, let me know..the guild that i'm in is It Burns when we pvp. send me a tell on any of my toons which is on the sig below.

Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • dylos#2661 dylos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Berserk will recrute players hou understand the game of domination and gauntlgrim.players must coop well have mic and no trash talk.
  • dylos#2661 dylos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Xbox msg at dylkil666