test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why did they remove leveling dungeons?

udenetudenet Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Now running dungeons below max level is very repetitive and there's no closure to the zone stories. Whoever heard of a game deleting it's own story?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    I can offer you a guess based on observations and comments. I suspect the reason was that when the level cap was increased it was just too much work to rework the difficulty and rewards for every dungeon in the game and/or meet the deadline. So, they just pulled them until when/if they get around to it.
  • Options
    domm4domm4 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are the dungeons coming back? If not, they need to remove the quests, and the requirements from the achievements section. Got a quest for the Lair of the Mad Dragon, and spent a week running around trying to figure out how to get in, and why I didn't seem to have a queue for it.
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Don't try to find a logical reason for any of these recent developments. The most plausible reason so far seems to be that they want to kick us in the nuts over and over again.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Because Reasons. Plain and simply could not bring balance to dungeons with current difficulty so they were pulled on PC shorty after MOD 6 was released for them. I miss them as well and maybe just maybe before I move on to another game they will be available again.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Give me back Lair of the Pirate King and I'll be happy. Easier farming for gear to salvage.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.