test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paragon Gaming now recruiting 2.4k+

zerogravityv0zerogravityv0 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
Hello,

Paragon Gaming is now recruiting again! We have over 100 active members and regularly remove inactives. We are an end game PvE/PvP guild and looking for daily players. Our core base mainly does PvE but we have many that do PvP. We were mainly a 15k+ guild pre MOD 6. We are willing to help with your SPEC as long as you have the item level. Message me on xbox live my gamer tag is zero gravity v0.

Any questions, let me know.
Post edited by zerogravityv0 on

Comments

• zerogravityv0zerogravityv0 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    After 5:30 MST, I'm kind of banned right now for trying to chat about icewind dale. There seems to be a major ban issue going on right now.
    I'm not banned anymore. msg me on xbox later tonight
    We still have about 20 slots open if you are still interested. I dont check these forums that often. Message via xbox live
    We need more healers!
    edited October 2015
    We are now only recruiting healers 2.1k+ and dps with over 2.4k
    Post edited by zerogravityv0 on
  • mdrew10mdrew10 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm interested! Charater name Zero lvl 61 TR soon to be 70!
    Msg me on xbox
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    lol this is funny
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • thexiledragonthexiledragon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I shot a message to you on XBL. If you are not recruiting let me know. 4 friends bw 2200-2600 IL including haste heal multiple pallys CW HRs (multiple characters)
    edited October 2015
    We still have room. I did not get any message. Did you send to "zero gravity v0"? What is your gamer tag?
  • thexiledragonthexiledragon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yes I did. GT THEXILEDRAGON
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I am a 3000 il bubble pally looking for a good guild focused on dragon flight and stronghold he farming, ELOL farming and daily t2 runs, I play about 3 to 4 hours a day and am looking for a mature guild that is laid back and doesn't treat its members like we need the guild more than the guild needs its members. I am currently in a guild that I am unhappy with and want to make a fresh start with people who have respect for others and understand that members actually have a life outside of Neverwinter lol! If you are still recruiting my gamer tag is @True Shepherd