test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion only items?

Yeah I'm making this post because it seems like no one knows if Xbox one will get the companion only items like the ring of the loyal avenger and the girdle of the striker, so if anyone knows anything about whether we will get the sword coast adventures let me know thanks.

Comments

• stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    If I remember correctly, while cryptic would like to bring the gateway to xbox one, there are currently no plans to do so.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    well, to my knowledge Microsoft isnt allowing gateway on Xbox One, I see the companion only items in zen store as an alternate way of getting them though.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Easiest way would be to add them to the loot-table of a dungeon or skirmish...

I would really like to get my hands on those loyal avenger items. :)
  • numskul212numskul212 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    If it's true Microsoft isn't allowing it, good job Microsoft they really know how to f us over
  • treefq#6477 treefq Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Why would Microsoft even care? All they are doing is hosting the game?
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Yea, this isn't MS game. They just agree to host it. MS does not care what this game does, as long as it does not violate their terms. They have no say what PWE implements in their game
  • sylarix911sylarix911 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    That doesn't make sense, a lot of Xbox games have companion apps, I don't see why MS won't allow Gateway for Neverwinter
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    There already are some Companion items now no?

In the Kenku Archer Pack there is 2 Belt of Trinkets and 1 Eye of Quorlinn in there, these say they are Companion only.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    They did mention that they are looking at alternative ways to bring companion gear to xbox one. Its not a forgotten subject. It takes time, and the Kenku Archer Pack is just the beginning. I am sure they will figure something out.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

There already are some Companion items now no?

In the Kenku Archer Pack there is 2 Belt of Trinkets and 1 Eye of Quorlinn in there, these say they are Companion only.

They're also HAMSTER tbh (well, compared to the ones you can make yourself in Jewelcrafting)
  • boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    I would purchase the Loyal Companion gear in the Zen store. Just saying NW Devs. Wink wink!

Want to make another boatload of cash? Just put the companion items in a Zen pack. And I'm not talking about the HAMSTER in the Kenku Archer pack.