test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Job active companions bonus in PvP

kupyxaskupyxas Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Hello,tell me active bonus companion provisionally or forever?

Comments

• ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    Noone knows.
    Even devs dunno. When one day they will figure out why is it working, then maybe will fix it. Maybe not.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• kupyxaskupyxas Member Posts: 34 Arc User

Noone knows.
    Even devs dunno. When one day they will figure out why is it working, then maybe will fix it. Maybe not.

It sounds so funny, I think they all know very well.
    Otherwise, dismiss such employees is not enough. even so who gave them all the opportunity to sit at the computer.
  • hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    For some reason I don't think they are aware of it. There are so many bugs that have been around for so long and reported for so long that we all used to assume the devs were aware of but now I am starting to think they are not aware of these issues. As strange as it sounds for me to say this it is the only reasoning that makes sense for these things and issues to have remained in the game this long.
    hedgebet said:

For some reason I don't think they are aware of it. There are so many bugs that have been around for so long and reported for so long that we all used to assume the devs were aware of but now I am starting to think they are not aware of these issues. As strange as it sounds for me to say this it is the only reasoning that makes sense for these things and issues to have remained in the game this long.

Developers know, just a couple of hours ago I was told that this is normal and they are aware of. They say it's not a bug, but I'm trying to figure out is it ok And always there is the
  • benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    The developers don't know whether or not it will stay this way because it is not up to them, it's up to Michael Yufeng Chi and the Perfect Worlds Corporation. If the change increases sales it will stay, if it doesn't they may revert it.
    benskix2 said:

The developers don't know whether or not it will stay this way because it is not up to them, it's up to Michael Yufeng Chi and the Perfect Worlds Corporation. If the change increases sales it will stay, if it doesn't they may revert it.

In general, this is empty talk waiting for an answer
    Did you use google translate to make this thread?
    Even if they know that they are going to change it back and when they aren't going to come in this thread and tell you. That would defeat the entire purpose.
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    the devs said this is working as intended for now.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
    benskix2 said:

Did you use google translate to make this thread?

yes...
    grimah said:

the devs said this is working as intended for now.

I have seen that
  • hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    Without the dev tracker it is tough to follow dev comments but it seems as if some may have an inner channel to them anyways so that is good if found to be reliable.
    There was a post in the PVE section from Strum a couple days ago saying what grimah said, "intended for now." There has been no clarification as to what "for now" means and I really doubt there will be.
  • tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Update or fix? That's the question !
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    No active companions in domination, after a fix, and active companions in stronghold. I love, how they ask for feedback and ignore it.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    now I understand, following that link, why they have no time to comment the important questions of the game...
    "Hi Andy my nail is broken, can you fix it?"
    "Hi Andy I lost my compagnion in neverwinter , do you have time searching for it?"
    omfg
    icyphish said:
    Bro this is bullshiet.
    They broke something, found out that community is pissed off, then they adjust their statement.
    When there was a disqussion before SH module, they claimed that there will be no companions.
    Pig worth 40 k (i bought for such a price) now is worth few millions cuse it's broken. And tell me, that noone knew what will happen. I won't believe.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    I even know some ppl get information from future changes then keep items to sell them when they are veeery more expensives.
    icyphish said:
    So, is that patch still coming or did they change their minds again?

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    benskix2 said:

icyphish said:
    So, is that patch still coming or did they change their minds again?

Perhaps they realized it would take work and effort, and an ability to understand how they magically activated them the first time around. Try not to ask Cryptic for such impossible things.