test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sadly DRP weekend is over, but...

...what did you come away with!

Comments

• boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    4 mythic artifacts, 1 legendary equipment, and 4-5 rank 8's ready to upgrade. Just need the AD to buy the GmoPot so I can upgrade them.

Raised my power by about 3k, Crit by about 4k, and a couple others stats by 500-1000 so a GREAT double RP weekend!
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    No kidding!

I thought I did well...

Got 4 to artifacts to legendary and all artifact weapons/equipment to epic.

The best part...13k Power, 7k AP, and 6K Crit! I was in heaven when I started mowing em down in dungeons!

I could not get artifacts to mythic THIS time around...but next time watch out!
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    got almost all my enchants to 10, legendary main wep, main artifacts to legendary, lantern to mystic, finished levelling my perfect feytouched.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I did ok, all my Artifact Equipment in the lower 40's, and five Artifacts to Epic, two of which are in the upper 90's. Almost got my terror up to greater, just need that GMoPot (x)a lot. All in all great weekend! And yeah we were burning through eLoL, eToS and Wolf. Was almost thinking its way to easy now.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • xristopher1024xristopher1024 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I got my main, off, belt and neck to legendary. 2 artifacts to legendary (ranks 100 and 127) 2 ready to upgrade to legendary. Vorpal to Pure. Ended up with 17k pow, 7k crit and 7.5k armpen. Replaced all my darks with rank 7 azures and still too much armpen.
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Got Main hand and Off hand to Legendary, Sigil of Devoted to Mythic and the other 3 to Legendary. and made 3 Greater Bonding stones for the 150% companions gift and stat boosts from it on my Acolyte of Kelemvor. Gotta love the life steal bonus and stat bonuses, and healing. I am already using Rank 8 and 9's. Next time i will make Rank 10's
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Everything purple and Rank 9! And a greater Vorpal. :) 2705 ils Cant wait for the next one. I will save everything between now and then and hopefully rank 11s and legendaries.
  • bkt5789bkt5789 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Damn lucky I couldn't do too much cause I needed gmop so I was farming for the refiners cache and doing a lot of dread ring and I wasn't getting what I needed so everything is stuck at almost being purple... With the exception of my devoted sigil which is almost legendary.
    Mythic Sigil of the Devoted...I am jealous as hell. I can't bring myself to leveling a cleric to 70...maybe if they have another DXP I will.

I did make a Perfect Bonding enchantment...got rng lucky getting 2 in free keys. I was just going to sell them, but going for 60k in AH. So I bonded them to greater and bonded that with my already greater, and voila a Perfect that goes for 1.8M.

Just assume keep it...I don't know who would even buy it!
  • acridbird74acridbird74 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I didn't do as well as everyone else, but I feel like I made huge progress for my CW. It was my first time to save and spend like this during double RP. I will be doing it again and going mythic next time!

Took my main hand orb from 15 blue to about 50 epic, and took a lesser vorpal to a greater vorpal. Off-hand arti went to epic. For the Lostmauth set -- Bought a Golden Belt of Puissance and took it to 35 epic. Took a new horn to 37 epic. Took a blue Lostmauth neck to 35 epic.

Lantern arti went blue to legendary. Heart of the Blue Dragon almost went legendary.

Not RP related, but I also created my first double slotted 70 personalized ring. I also have a double-slotted 70 piercing neck piece cooking for my Ioun Stone of Allure. Need two more double-slotted 70 piercing rings, and I will feel really, really good.

I also cashed in and turned a bunch of diamonds to zen. Along with a previous purchase, I'm sitting at 25K zen. Thank you, zen discount!

Also, empty bag space? Blank spaces? I didn't even know it was possible!
    Aelwyn | SS Renegade CW | Lv 70 | ilvl 3029

Eos Sindhalyn | Annointed haste DC | Lv 70 | ilvl 2500

Lily Firegrass | buffbot Iron Vanguard GF | Lv 70 | ilvl 2685

Guild: The Misfit Toys - We are recruiting active players
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    4 mythic artifacts
    All equipment purple
    All 7s ready to upgrade
    Perfect negation and perfect plagfire ready to level

And lastly 1 sore astral diamond pouch
    edited October 2015
    Now I have 2 Gemmed Exquisite Rings of Piercing (AH) ...but my Jewelcraft is only 20, how do you personalize it? What is required?

On a side note...like what your doing Acrid! My Icosahedron Ioun Stone is currently giving me 2.5K Power and those 3 defensive slots (2 ring and 1 neck) added in would be awsome for me. When can I make my own Gemmed Exquisite Piercing rings and Necklace?
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I saw so many Mythics over the weekend. You guys are insane!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Well we HAVE been hoarding for a while...let's be honest, frugal!
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Now I have 2 Gemmed Exquisite Rings of Piercing (AH) ...but my Jewelcraft is only 20, how do you personalize it? What is required?

On a side note...like what your doing Acrid! My Icosahedron Ioun Stone is currently giving me 2.5K Power and those 3 defensive slots (2 ring and 1 neck) added in would be awsome for me. When can I make my own Gemmed Exquisite Piercing rings and Necklace?

You need to get Jewelcraft up to 25 to get the task to personalize it. I just did mine this morning. Make sure and *REMOVE* your enchantments while doing the task. I lost a rank 10 this way. *DOH!*

FYI, there is an AD amount needed as an ingredient. It will cost 100K AD per ring. I dunno why, since they took all the AD making out of professions. But you do.
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User

I saw so many Mythics over the weekend. You guys are insane!

Its crazy i agree. I didnt think i would get 1 of mine Mythic but i did. I love the cooldown. I have seen soo many people with Mythic artifacts that its crazy. Next time i hope to get 1 of my Legendary artifacts to Mythic. So when you gonna get that Cleric of yours to 70?

XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I'm thinking of making a spreadsheet which calculates the efficiency of various upgrades based on the current market prices and sale discounts. I'm highly skeptical that leveling one of the artifacts to mythic would be anywhere near the top of efficiency list unless you already have all other artifacts, enhancements, companions, companion's gear, campaign boon and BiS gear. :wink:
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • acridbird74acridbird74 Member Posts: 80 Arc User

Yep, do what @santralafax said. You must get jewelcrafting to 25 to turn that ring into a thing you most desire. Some good news on leveling -- at 21 Jewelcrafting, you get a task (deep wilderness gathering) that gives you 1,300 profession XP. Spam that every profession slot and Jewelcrafting will go from 20-25 in a matter of maybe a week or two. That is, if you are patient like me and don't want to spend any AD or real life coin.
    Aelwyn | SS Renegade CW | Lv 70 | ilvl 3029

Eos Sindhalyn | Annointed haste DC | Lv 70 | ilvl 2500

Lily Firegrass | buffbot Iron Vanguard GF | Lv 70 | ilvl 2685

Guild: The Misfit Toys - We are recruiting active players
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User

Yep, do what @santralafax said. You must get jewelcrafting to 25 to turn that ring into a thing you most desire. Some good news on leveling -- at 21 Jewelcrafting, you get a task (deep wilderness gathering) that gives you 1,300 profession XP. Spam that every profession slot and Jewelcrafting will go from 20-25 in a matter of maybe a week or two. That is, if you are patient like me and don't want to spend any AD or real life coin.
    I did make a mistake in my earlier note. It does not cost 100k AD per ring. If you also make reinfocement jewels, those are where the 100K ad comes in. I did that this morning, half-asleep, and forgot which task took what. Apologies on that misinformation.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Yes, it feels like a heads-up warning about this (GMOP) update coming full speed would have been quite sensible.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Yes, it feels like a heads-up warning about this (GMOP) update coming full speed would have been quite sensible.

I agree. I fully expected this change, but sometime near or after mod 7 hit and I expected advance warning as was done for PC. This sneak tactic is what I find deplorable.