test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I don't understand

finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
I made a hunter and currently at level 35. I have read so many different pvp builds and watched so many youtube tutorials and so far playing with hunter is like.. mehhh, it sux.

I have a -
lv70 TR, pure dps.
lv70 Paladin (needs 4 or 5 players to kill me)
lv62 DC: I thinking about destroying this character since i have no time to level it up to 70. Waste of time.
lv70 CW:Awesome dps and support ( Renegade paragon )
lv35 HR: (worst character ever played)

My HR at will powers are useless, do almost no damage. the cooldown on encounters makes me mad, the sprint is garbage and can't escape when i need to, Lack of defense, even if i use rank 8 azure enchants which gives me 280 defense.. it's not helping much.
I know it will get better when have most paragons trapper feats unlocked but srsly... do i have to suffer so much from level 10 to 60 like hitting an enemy in pvp and run away else you'll get rekt fast.
I've given my HR Ensorcelled main and offhand with greater vorpal, draconic/black ice rank 8 enchants + heart of the red dragon (purple) artifact and yet i can't kill a weak TR. Yes, i know what im doing and i have tested many different powers to see which one is good in pvp.
Currently using pathfinder - trapper ( seems to be good in pvp i guess ) and i don't like it. There is just no freaking enough dps.

I tried playing with this character but.. nahh, i am just not enjoying it for some reason. Everything on HR sux like speed, cooldowns, defense, dps, etc. Look at paladins, they have super defense and better dps LOL. I can do most heroic encounters in icewind dale solo with my paladin. Playing pvp from level 10 to 60 was a fun as hell.

I am sure most of you will disagree with me, but... hunter ranger is a weak class compared to other classes except SW lol.

Maybe i should've tried stormwarden trapper for pvp instead because the dps of pathfinder sux.

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

Comments

• azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    you are not at the end game yet. HRs trappers are some of the most annoying and effective classes in PvP. I assume you don't even have your fox cunning at that level. and at end game a trapper HR BARELY uses at wills because the synergy of your feats make your rotations of encounters basically "chargeless" you pretty much can use all your 6 encounters back to back, CC chain and stuff.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • mindzzvas#4715 mindzzvas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hr open up at lvl 60, also it's all about your build. If your judging the hr off of lvl 35 then do us all a favor and never use it again. Less perma dazr hr in the game.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Hr open up at lvl 60, also it's all about your build. If your judging the hr off of lvl 35 then do us all a favor and never use it again. Less perma dazr hr in the game.

Soon most of the rich players will have the transcendent elven battle enchantment, then what? The trapper paragon will become useless lol.
    I am talking about xbox one btw. I am sure a lot players have the enchant already so how you gonna deal with them in pvp with your trapper paragon?

You can't cc (daze/stun/etc) anymore, you can't do much dps, you are mostly 1 hit killed.
    This enchant will make the hunters look weak again.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

• dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    lol rich players you sir are probably someone who gets used for target practice
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
    dreadkiss said:

lol rich players you sir are probably someone who gets used for target practice

Target practice? If i gave an transcendent elven battle enchantment to my paladin defender/protection tank with awesome healing, how hard would it be for 5 hunters for example to take me down with your useless dazing/stunning??? Like i said, the paragon trapper is useless against overpowered paladins/clerics/roques/etc with transcendent elven battle enchantment and since the hunter's dps is weaker than a cleric... you properly end up raging/quiting the game lol.

• s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    heard some1 say in the game when stronghold comes, dev is gonna modified the HR infinite roots
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
    jamesems1 said:

Soon most of the rich players will have the transcendent elven battle enchantment, then what? The trapper paragon will become useless lol.
    I am talking about xbox one btw. I am sure a lot players have the enchant already so how you gonna deal with them in pvp with your trapper paragon?

You can't cc (daze/stun/etc) anymore, you can't do much dps, you are mostly 1 hit killed.

Except that the Elven Battle Enchantment is glitched with HR's getting an endless DoT when using Thorned Root on players wearing Elven Battle Enchantment. Really sucks to build a enchantment, stoked to be able to better defend against roots, only to get killed faster.
    http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1197152/thorned-roots-bug-on-elven-battle-enchantment-users

Its not a glitch ( i hope ) Its because if the roots doesn't work because someone has the enchant, you'll do sh*t load of damage but still hard to kill a paladin 1v1 tho.