test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sanctuary Glitch

prettyflacko1prettyflacko1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Anyone else see this happen? When I go to bring up sanctuary, my character will throw his shield up but there won't be any blue ring, no healing, no CC immunity and no dmg resistance. So when I need sanctuary up, it's always a gamble as sometimes it'll come up, other times it won't. Very frustrating....

Comments

• cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    Yup, it's highly annoying.
  • chewiem44#6012 chewiem44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah, same thing ... at least a couple of time per day.
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I get this same effect on my CW and cleric as well from time to time. I suspect the server is "losing" instructions so while we see the wind up on the client the server has no idea that we are trying to trigger a power :/
  • boatmanfall3nboatmanfall3n Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Same here as well. Think pc just recently got this fixed so on the brights side we may only have to deal with it for a few more months.
  • winters323winters323 Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Same here as well. Think pc just recently got this fixed so on the brights side we may only have to deal with it for a few more months.

It did not get fixed on PC, and has been a problem since Paladins have been introduced. Not sure if they're ever going to fix it.
  • krillthethrillkrillthethrill Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yes this is a bug
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    For me it happens less if I hit the button like a dodge (i.e. sideways+press) not just push straight down.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Also when you activate your sanctuary while being dazed/stunned in pve, you can't do anything anymore. In pvp if you activate the Sanctuary while already being perma stunned/dazed then its over, you can't do anything until you die or hope they make a mistake.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    A trick I've started using when getting stunned is to keep the button down and sideways - any gap and sanctuary goes straight up. Before that I found hitting it when stunned could make it blip on then off - leaving me open for the next stun.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • tandowowtandowow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    yep just today. i have to hit shift a few times before i can get it to work. i hope with new patch they can fix some of that