test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Finally get Double RP, and Xbox Live is down for the count lol

opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
Good times :p

thankfully we have all weekend, but still find it comical.
CW SS
opalsuns
Paragon Gaming

Comments

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I just read it...not home from work yet so I am hoping it get resolved by then.

I was so ooooo looking forward and now....ugh!
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    Arc is acknowledging the down time. maybe they will be really nice and give us extended Double RP to make up for it.
  • Options
    opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User

Arc is acknowledging the down time. maybe they will be really nice and give us extended Double RP to make up for it.

Would be the right thing to do since there literally some people who only had today to refine up due to other obligations. So for those who are in that quagmire, yeah it would be cool if Perfect World did that. Especially since we most likely won't see another double until December.

CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    mrwupazzmrwupazz Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I feel you, really wanted to play right now :( Needed to clear out all the refining HAMSTER i have lol
  • Options
    vapezuluvapezulu Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Logged in earlier just as DRP started and emptied my bank out. I'm sure it won't be down for long though.
  • Options
    blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Its not a server issue. Its a microsoft issue. So they wont extend anything that is not their fault or reward us for something that is not their fault. Its unfortunate. But its how it goes.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    and how do you know that? LOL. they don't owe us anything if they are at fault or not. they might be nice though. I know other games have done things like that with outages that had nothing to do with them.
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Events are cut short for server maintenance. Also, XBL outages have happened during events before and they were not extended.

I would like to update everyone that core services are back up for some users. Status is here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

I have currently logged in successfully.

Edit: XBL is reporting issues resolved.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Yeah no kidding, I haven't been able to get on yet since I came home. Watching the Steelers/Ravens game right now. Meh.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Events are cut short for server maintenance. Also, XBL outages have happened during events before and they were not extended.

I would like to update everyone that core services are back up for some users. Status is here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

I have currently logged in successfully.

Edit: XBL is reporting issues resolved.

Yeah, I just tried and Live is up right now.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I was not happy when I got home and saw XBL down. How did everyone make out with 2x RP? I Upped all artifact equipment to epic in the high 40's and UG my Lesser Terror and Pushed my lantern and orb into the 90's and scrub waters and catalogue to the verge of epic. Did not even touch slotted enchantments because honestly haven't a clue on where I want to proceed next for my GF. Hope everyone got what they wanted on this much needed 2x RP!
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    xristopher1024xristopher1024 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I got my main, off, neck and belt to legendary (helps that my previous main and belt were already legendary). 2 artifacts to legendary, another 2 at lvl99 and 95. Vorpal ready to go to pure. Same as zman with the enchantments, figure ill wait until I get the better gear before spending any time figuring out what to slot and upgrade. All of this between 7:45pm when xbl came back on and 9pm when I had to log back in to work...
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    Why would they extend DF? It literally only takes an hour or 2 to unload everything we've been saving for months.

Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    To clarify (though I don't necessarily ask to extend DF because of the downtime).
    It takes a bit of time (hours or even days) to have the AH prices stabilize and/or get the related resources available for sale. In some cases one may also need extra time to complete their quest to reach level 70 on alts to get sigils which could have been disrupted by the downtime.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    opalsuns said:

Ha ha yep and to top it all off I have just had 6 Lv25 rings fail in a row and 6 Lv25 Pants/Shirt... talk about RNG laughing at me as usual :)

Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

opalsuns said:

Ha ha yep and to top it all off I have just had 6 Lv25 rings fail in a row and 6 Lv25 Pants/Shirt... talk about RNG laughing at me as usual :)

Your luck is HAMSTER lol.

Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer