test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greater Holding Bag won't Discard?

So I got the new Inventory Bags (legendary ones, can't remember the name) and equip them, putting my old Greater Holding Bags in my inventory. But now I'm trying to get rid of them but I can't? It won't let me discard or sell them at a vendor? How do I get rid of these so there not taking up inventory space..

Comments

• Options
    giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    cant you make an alt and send them over?
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    put it in your bank account. why would you want to delete it anyway, I dont get the point.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    cycloptomesecycloptomese Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    If I were to venture a guess, the developers made it so that you can't accidentally discard your bags. So, I'd say you're stuck with it. I could be wrong, though.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    nem3sls said:

put it in your bank account. why would you want to delete it anyway, I dont get the point.

Probably because if he has legendary bags then he will never go back to using his greater holding bags, and being that they have already been used he cannot save them in his shared account, making them utterly useless now.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I sold my useless 12 slot adventure knapsack aquired in the game for like 10 c or something. I don't see why he can't sell it to a vendor or simply discard it.

But as mentioned before...safeguard against someone inadvertently discarding it I guess.
  • Options
    stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2015

I sold my useless 12 slot adventure knapsack aquired in the game for like 10 c or something. I don't see why he can't sell it to a vendor or simply discard it.

But as mentioned before...safeguard against someone inadvertently discarding it I guess.

I'm actually in same position as OP; it became useless once I picked up the runic bag. The GH bag cannot be sold, traded (BtC), or discarded.

It may not seem like a big deal, but considering the cost and limit on bank space, this is a very uncool move on cryptics part. I'd certainly like my bank slot to be useable.

Edit: the bags really should be bound to account too. Kind of a low blow really...
  • Options
    xristopher1024xristopher1024 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Strange... on the day the Runic bags came out, when I unequipped my Greater bags, they showed as Bind on Equip... I was able to sell all 3 of my Greaters in the auction house which pretty much paid for 2 more Runics...
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • Options
    cycloptomesecycloptomese Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    From my perspective, this sounds like a great problem to have.
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User

Strange... on the day the Runic bags came out, when I unequipped my Greater bags, they showed as Bind on Equip... I was able to sell all 3 of my Greaters in the auction house which pretty much paid for 2 more Runics...

I think some of the old bags, e.g. the Dragon Cult Pack (20 slots), were changed from non-binding to bind on equip in Mod 6, so their marked them as "not bound" after the upgrade but once you unequip and re-equip them they would become bound and non-tradable.

Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User

some are, some aren't. One GH bag i have is also BoE, but one is bound to character. Not sure why....
This discussion has been closed.