test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Portal to Tuern - Way too hard... How can i pass this?

destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
Im to a point in the Tyranny of Dragon Campaign where i can't play alone anymore... Im in a zone call Portal to Tuern and the ennemies whipe the floor with me... Not only that but there is a barrier and behind it there is like a gazillion ennemies. If i do manage to down the barrier then what? This all rush on me? ... :/ How do i call people to help me like i did Ghost Story and such?

My Character ain't that bad, sure i play a Guardian Fighter wich is not the more damaging class but hell even tanking i can't do it... I don't have the rarest items in the game, as i bough them on the trade house but i put some rank 6-7 enchantement in them and so on... i mean what do i have to do? Call help? How does i do that...

I hate when a game is too hard and slow progression like that...

Comments

• Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    just find someone who runs that content with you, use looking for group chat to do that. You get an invite in no time.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    In town there is always tons of people spamming the chat and my stuff get lost in 2 secs... I don't have people to help me sadly...
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    just position yourself in the main city gate area where the mailbox is, say looking for help portal to tuern, ppl will invite you for sure.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    Well i used "looking for group" and at this hour it didn't have me jack... Am i just getting started on the trouble or ...? If i can't progress by myself at least outside dungeons(stuff that don't use a queue) i fear i won't be able to beat this game at all...
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    what level are you and how many hit points do you have? it says it's a level 60 thing but I wasn't able to touch that level until I reached 70 with some of the new blue gear.
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    He's lvl 64
  • Options
    spacequeen#6705 spacequeen Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    i will help you if you need it.... gt : ObsidianDeath13 ;0)
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    The "gazillion" enemies behind that barrier are cowards and will teleport away.
    You will be left with one boss mob and a few guardians to support him.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    For Survivability Equip Fighters Recovery Daily and use enforced threat and your HP will be full directly after if in a mob encounter. Position your mob in a cluster tightly together. I use Lunging Strike when they are bunches for coned hit on multiple enemies. Block followed with an anvil to kill off another Ad. Block. Keep everything marked with enforced threat to keep damage up. Villain's Menace is another great Daily to have active for increased damage resistance and knockback protection and good damage on everything around you. Active ability for solo play PvE is Combat Superiority and Guarded Assault, if your having a hard time keeping up stamina swap Guarded assault for Shield talent. When engaged in a mob don't forget to shield slam when blocking for stamina gain and just keep stabbing to reduce mob size. My At Will Powers are Cleave to cut through multiple Ads and Tide of iron to keep stamina up and reduce enemy DMG resistance. If you have any questions on GF play styles message me, I am on every night. This is the only character I've ever been and would be happy to help.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    cycloptomesecycloptomese Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    If you don't have help, I wouldn't bother until you're level 70. Also, the Common Cause dailies got the same buff with mod 6. I just got to the point where I could solo that content.
  • Options
    shadowspawn01shadowspawn01 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I wish the developers would make portal of tuern easier also. I want to run solo, not with people who may just leave you to fight and die by yourself. if that's the case I would just rather play by myself. I am stuck also in my campaign and can't advance at the moment and I am level 67, almost 68. this has been a lot of bull. IT IS TIME TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR SOLO.
  • Options
    cycloptomesecycloptomese Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm a 2180 hunter ranger. It's doable, but I've got to use my roots strategically.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Do HR use a shield, if so cool story bro :wink:
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    jdnutz said:

portal of tuern should not be run under lv70, even at lv 70 its hard and you may get one shotted, my item level is 2225 and its still a challenge solo.

Also note that he/she is doing the campaign quest line task, which is harder than the repeatable weekly task at the same location. But I agree, it feels like going to epic Shores of Tuern with 3 people instead of 5. Lots of dodging and kiting required.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    destrowod said:

In town there is always tons of people spamming the chat and my stuff get lost in 2 secs... I don't have people to help me sadly...

I just got home, 'll run with you to complete it. Just give me an instance location and I'll jump on.

Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    I'll daze and slice n dice the **** out of everything for you.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.