test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 10/1 at 6AM PDT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Update: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 10/1 at 6AM PDT for roughly 3 hours. Patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9576723

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    killergilnyc1killergilnyc1 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    more patch notes plz. we know you have more =)
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    I'm missing the note about Level 70 healing potions. Or the one about an alternate way to earn Dragonflight gear for small guilds (analogous to the alternate way to earn Linu's favors)...
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    ibarenasibarenas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    when are you going to fix the big HEs in SH rewards?
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Ghost Stories: Removed a Thievery node and treasure chest that could be easily accessed without fighting enemies.

Or... you could do something to actually combat the bots. They just keep moving around. This will not stop them.

Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    darthtater1darthtater1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    really... they are waayy ahead of your fixes band aids... they have already moved on to Reclamation Rock....
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Great to see you guys addressing the node issues and ensuring that the SHPvP is working properly.
    There is however a conspicuous absence of anything by way of AD sinks.
    With nothing in these notes it would be nice if there was an update on this issue elsewhere
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

At least Ghost Stories fixed.

They already made a previous attempt to fix GS botting by moving the Nature skill node before the bridge to the crypt just before one descends the stairs. How much did that help again..?
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    yeah, why little so early to shut down before my last alt's timed invoking, now it threw all my other alts forced waiting for last alt to catch up. not very nice.
  • Options
    fatheranthonyfatheranthony Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    ^ The first world problems are real :P
  • Options
    dairiuschi3dairiuschi3 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I don't know what people are talking about with it being early, I wasn't booted off till 6:02am PDT >.>
  • Options
    cyn15cyn15 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I enjoyed how we got the star trek message.......
    Guild - Synergy, Australia
    SW - Lanfear, GWF - Krivnaar, OP - K'aathorn, DC - Allegria, CW - Mierin Eronaille
  • Options
    szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

I'm missing the note about Level 70 healing potions. Or the one about an alternate way to earn Dragonflight gear for small guilds (analogous to the alternate way to earn Linu's favors)...

There is a way. But you have to know friendly guild with r4 market who can add you for buying gear only.
    200_s.gif
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    No AD sink removed, but I am sure, that they 'work on it'. No real rework on leadership, no fix on AP drain, HR....

They removed some nodes, that is solid work for a week. I know, that they work on a new Mod, but without payers, sorry players, the new Mod wont do much good.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    There is a way. But you have to know friendly guild with r4 market who can add you for buying gear only.

There are guilds that let ppl in but they ask you to spend money on the strongboxes not a little bit but a huge amount of it, ppl talk about exploiting AD, what about the exploit of letting ppl buy a huge amount of stronghold boxes to get into their guild to get the gear...
  • Options
    indro100 said:

There are guilds that let ppl in but they ask you to spend money on the strongboxes not a little bit but a huge amount of it, ppl talk about exploiting AD, what about the exploit of letting ppl buy a huge amount of stronghold boxes to get into their guild to get the gear...

its not an exploit. you can say no and not buy the boxes. you also dont get the guild gear. FAIR trade if you ask me.

• Options
    canmanncanmann Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    Well Ghost Stories fixed :)

Now we get to see the river of tears about the cost of the gems in Strongholds and how much more unaffordable the refining process just became :)

• Options
    agree with the stones arguments. WAYYY too many of them. cut them in half by 50%.
  • Options
    teatewteatew Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    I was hoping to see something added to leadership for all that was taken away.. I guess Ill still do the 1 day level 25 leadership skill which will net me less output for the 4 hour level 22 or 23 quest... giving the same coffer and more xps...
  • Options
    dabeast969dabeast969 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm not at ALL happy that there was no banner stating there would be a shard maintenance today. Missed cycling thru my toons before the shutdown. Thanks, you guys are on top of it like always....
  • Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    teatew said:

I was hoping to see something added to leadership for all that was taken away.. I guess Ill still do the 1 day level 25 leadership skill which will net me less output for the 4 hour level 22 or 23 quest... giving the same coffer and more xps...

Really just proves the LS change was not thought out in any way and just some knee jerk (emphasis on JERK) reaction to a perceived problem by Cryptic's leadership (term used loosely). Nearly all the players that had left but were waiting in the wings to see what the rest of the solution was have now gone entirely as there is obviously no "rest of the solution".

I can't wait for the community to go thermonuclear when Cryptic finally lets on that while Coal wards aren't changing in the trade bar shop, they will be joined by 1K TB Superior Wards of Coalescence to get your armor/weapon enchantments past perfect level.
  • Options
    banaancbanaanc Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    these patch notes are underwhelming to say the least, its like somebody putting band-aid on a titanic.

you shouldnt have removed leadership ad without a solid plan with ad sinks(artifact stats and passives unlock, mount/pet upgrades, transmuting etc.)

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    devs need something better than using band-aids, they need Duct tapes, it last longer.
This discussion has been closed.