test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Delve question. Chest at the end.

I got my first key and ran my first queued dungeon. I see the chest on the ground after the end boss, but it is not glowy. nor will it let me activate it. Is this the chest the key is supposed to work on? It was Cragmire Crypts that I ran...twice.

Comments

• Options
    treefq#6477 treefq Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    The freebie from the dwarf. Apparently he gives one a day?
  • Options
    ladysctyxladysctyx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I believe the daily key is for epic dungeons only... You will have to purchase a standard key. Might be wrong though don't wanna test it.
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    For the leveling 3-person dungeons use the free standard key from Dwarf (also sold for 2,500 AD).
    Skirmishes don't require keys for the first chest.
    Skirmishes second chest key can be crafted through respective campaign once a day.
    Shores of Tuern second chest also accepts dragon queen key from zen market. (x5 for 300 Zen)
    5-person Epic dungeons ... I 'm not sure, but I think:
    Epic dungeon keys (5,000 AD) from the Dwarf. Plus second chest keys from campaign.
    Sharandar lairs - key from the guy at the entrances.
    Dread Shore Lair - free once a day, then a key from campaign trader.
    Dread Shore Gauntlet from camp fire once a day once it is unlocked through campaign.
    Icewind Dale weekly lair chests have no keys.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    treefq#6477 treefq Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    So yes basic key. And I am running the 3 person dungeon. That is the one where the chest wasn't even sparkly. I could understand the chest being sparkly but not able ooen it, just like when you don't have a kit on the chests all over the place.