test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trickster Rogue Is Bugged ANY eta on when its going to be fixed?

theassistmantheassistman Member Posts: 58 Arc User
So when you rank up tenacious concealment to rank 4 it gets broke. it does not give you the stealth l.oss from incoming attacks at all and does not give you the recharge speed increase. this was tested and i even searched on the web and seams this was a problem that was reported back on pc over 4 months ago.

Shadow of demise no longer procs off of at wills. another thing talked about in the past as well. the tooltip does not dictate that it does not proc off at wills nor do any patch notes say it does not. it was working fine until mod 6.

these are 2 VERY key powers for a tr. so, when will this be fixed and do you even know this is a bug.

these bugs have got to be sorted out in this game in a timely manner, especially from what i can see was brought up as a problem months ago.

i applaud you guys for fixing other broken mechanics with the tr class but now you have just kinda really hit it too hard and i know not by purpose but we need some assistance with this.

so can i please get an eta when this will be fixed? is it already fixed on pc?

thanks, and if any other tr player wants to chime in please do or if you didnt know those powers were bugged now you do. psa.
Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan or by googling or searing The Assist Man on YouTube.
youtube.com/user/TheRealAssistMan

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I don't use tenacious concealment, never thought it was worth it being an Executioner build. And as for SoD, I was killing things to quick to actually notice SoD do anything, and I still kill things to quick to notice anything. My guess is that you don't do that much damage so you are relying on SoD?

In any case, the SoD "bug" has been mentioned before, so it is currently a known bug.
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Yes the SoD bug has been around for a long time and needs to be fixed or the developers need to acknowledge that "We know it's not working like it used to, but that's intentional". If tenacious concealment is broken, then it needs to be fixed. Whether someone "relies" on it or not is besides the point, its broken. You might want to post this in the thread devoted to mod 6 bugs/issues though so all these problems are in the stickied thread.
  • Options
    schlink0526schlink0526 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am an xbox player as well and I noticed that Tenacious Concealment was bugged day 1 of hitting 70 and made a thread on here in the bug report sections. Never got any acknowledgement over it and have had to respec twice so i didnt have the 4th point in it. Once you do u lose stealth while taking damage and it also doesn't regenerate any faster. An eta on a fix would be greatly appreciated.