test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dread Spire Greater Mark Quest, Epic Lair of Lostmauth end chests

Has anyone else had a problem getting the loot out of the chest at the end of this quest? You complete the quest and there are two chests at the end one on the left and right, the one on the right requires a gauntlet to open which I am able to because I have multiple star gauntlets and I receive random loot, now the main issue the one on the left is supposed to contain a red bag, when you take it out it disappears into thin air! It is not in inventory and the chest is opened! Also I ran ELOL 6 times in a row and both chests give you exactly word for word the same thing every time, I now have 6 Alliance gauntlets and the exact enchantments from the second chest!!! It is very frustrating to try and gear up with all of these bugs! BTW I am running Oathbound Paladin so I don't know if it is class specific or not. Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Yea. The drops seem fairly buggy in every instance I've been in this week with one exception. I chalked it up to he whole, 'server not responding,' thing which is becoming a constant issue.
  • Options
    nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Yes I have noticed that was well, Also the que times for dungeons are painfully long sometimes, I have waited up to 15 mins in que for certain dungeons. The chests however are the main disappointment, to make a successful run and receive the same thing over and over or nothing at all is very discouraging to say the least.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Has anyone else had a problem getting the loot out of the chest at the end of this quest? You complete the quest and there are two chests at the end one on the left and right, the one on the right requires a gauntlet to open which I am able to because I have multiple star gauntlets and I receive random loot, now the main issue the one on the left is supposed to contain a red bag, when you take it out it disappears into thin air! It is not in inventory and the chest is opened! Also I ran ELOL 6 times in a row and both chests give you exactly word for word the same thing every time, I now have 6 Alliance gauntlets and the exact enchantments from the second chest!!! It is very frustrating to try and gear up with all of these bugs! BTW I am running Oathbound Paladin so I don't know if it is class specific or not. Anyone else had this problem?

Problem? Why is it a problem that the bag auto-opens, disappears and puts the loot in your inventory? Watch the lower right of the screen. You will see the individual items being added.

Dungeons chests, yeah, that's annoying, but hardly a bug. Dread Ring Lairs, not a bug.

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Yea, it opens automatically and gives you random gear lol. Have you never noticed random stuff in your bag afterwards? Like stuff that says "NEW" on them lol.
  • Options
    No sometimes nothing appears, nothing says new, I know the difference, when you complete a daily in dread spire and get the blue bag, very similar in appearance to the red one, it appears and must be opened. but maybe it is different in the greater mark quest. so what you are saying is that it is a chance at a greater mark not a guarantee of one? Kinda wish they would be a bit more specific in its quest description. Anyway I was just wondering if anybody else had the same issue, anything else you obtain out of a chest has a popup window with description so it just seemed a little odd. Yesterday I ran the greater mark of union quest and got a GMOP so I would call that a little buggy to say the least.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Patsfire, I was asking for other people's experiences not your condescending attitude, I am well aware how the inventory system works.
    Post edited by nightranger7477 on
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    They changed it so its only a chance at a greater mark but didn't bother to update the quest description. Its working as intended, just crappy and erroneous quest description.
  • Options
    Thank you for that information and for being helpful that is the answer I was seeking. Nothing like changing something and not bothering to update description.
  • Options
    Not related, but, do any of you know if companions will ever be able to be upgraded to mythic class? I'm kinda new here. Like... 5 minutes ago.
  • Options
    majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    It is interesting you mention the left chest containing the exact same items everytime, I have a similar experience with Lostmauth, I have done it three times now and contained a Lostmauth necklace everytime. Is it going to contoinue having one everytime I do the dungeon?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Hopefully with that kinda luck! Wow talk about profits! Is it bind on pickup or equip? It always seems like I get junk over and over but you seem to have hit the lottery over and over!