test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry tips (astral diamonds)

meenosmeenos Member Posts: 14 Arc User
when i am on Foundry, i can see it says "tips 2200" but theres no butom to claim the diamonds ?
so is the feauture to claim tips removed or how do you claim foundry tips ?

ive been checking wiki, forums and no information or facts about that, so iether its removed, or no one has
bothered to add game mechanic information about that or no one knows. all i know is that last year i could claim
tips, however i forgot how to do that.

Comments

• Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    highlight the 2200 in the box, erase it, retype 2200 .. now you should be able to claim
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Quest overview (In foundry) where all the ratings are, (green, green yellow orange red) and to the right of that it says tips 2200. however

I cant highlight it, and i cant erase it and i cant retype.

becide i didnt get an answer ? where do i claim it at ?
    inside foundry ?
    inside game ?

i cant do what u asked me to do , i really tried
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You don't claim the tips in the foundry editor. You claim the tips in the game, via your inventory.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    i cant find any tips in my inventory anywhere ? where in the inventory should they be at ? at the place where you refine astral ?
  • Options
    Becide, why isnt this info listed on WIki or Anything like that, on how to claim foundry tips ?
  • Options
    valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    You have probably already withdrawn the tips for your foundry, as they came in. It will be on the currency screen just under ad or rough ad. The listing of tips in the foundry editor tells you the total tips received for the foundry, not currently available.
  • Options
    ok thanks :)
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Note sometimes, when tips are shown on the currency screen, the withdraw button will be disabled. Cancel out of claiming the tips and then try again. It always works for me on the 2nd try.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Congrats on getting some nice tips on your foundry!
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding