test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gutbusters Brigade: recruitment is open!

quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
Gutbusters Brigade is a large, organised guild focused in both PVP and PVE.

About us:
We are named after the Dwarven Battlerager squad from Mithril hall. We are spread across Euro and US time zones, are most active from 12:00 to 24:00 UTC and have between 30 and 60 players online during this time.

We use teamspeak during Stronghold PvP, we don't require members to speak but to at least listen. As a community, we are friendly and helpful, we don't have an elitist mentality and enjoy helping each other out.

We value loyalty and dedication from our members, and in return treat you with the respect you deserve.

Currently we have Guildhall rank 10

Who we are looking for:
We currently have a few spots open for Pvp Paladins and Clerics.

Our requirements are:
3k Item level minimum
Pvp and Pve gear
You must enjoy both pve and pvp content
Ability to follow a tactic and orders during 20vs20 pvp
You must register on our forums after joining and at least listen on teamspeak during 20vs20 pvp
No angry children, we don't have a minimum age, but we expect maturity and respect from all members

If you are interested in joining us, reply to this thread with some info about yourself and we will be in touch.

Post edited by quaranax on

Comments

• Options
    phatterhatphatterhat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi guys. Here is some videos of what we do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWavKibK-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw-451QAa2M

More videos incomming.
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    "We don't have an elitist mentality"
    But in their requirements you ask for "item level 3k+ and 1 pvp and pve set". genius or troll?
    I know you guys are good, but your requirements dont fit with your guild description.
    - And we know that elitism in Neverwinter encloses item level, epic mounts + legendary gear, high rank enchantments.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

"We don't have an elitist mentality"
    But in their requirements you ask for "item level 3k+ and 1 pvp and pve set". genius or troll?
    I know you guys are good, but your requirements dont fit with your guild description.
    - And we know that elitism in Neverwinter encloses item level, epic mounts + legendary gear, high rank enchantments.

Elitist would be demanding 4k IL and rank 12 enchants.

There is a difference between requiring a minimum amount to be competitive in PvP, and being elitist.

• Options
    psistarprimepsistarprime Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have an OP tank at 2.898 capable of any PvE content. I do not yet have a PvP build, but have done PvP and understand the idea behind winning GG and Domination. I have played since Beta and have a good understanding of each class, having soloed each to lvl 70. The recent changes to Leadership and AD have me looking to change my play style to a tighter focus on AD generating tasks (byebye to my leadership alts). Basically, while I am just below the minimum specs, I am willing and capable of meeting them, especially since I won't be frivolously spending AD on things like mount speed upgrades anymore

Tristan Val Ur@starget
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    quaranax said:

Elitist would be demanding 4k IL and rank 12 enchants.

There is a difference between requiring a minimum amount to be competitive in PvP, and being elitist.

Not my dear. Elitism (in this game) starts when someone/ party/ guild demands certain gear score (IL) to join them. A non elitist guild would never demand a requirement to players' Item Level.
    Requirement is a synonym of demand. It is not bad to establish requirements to join a guild, but we cannot disguise a word when the actual meaning of this "requirement" is other. Finally, it wouldnt sound elitist if we take off the IL in that demand; however it is up to every guild to set their own "demands" and it is acceptable.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Good luck anyway. <3

• Options
    leonylbleonylb Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hi Gutbusters Brigade,
    I am Interested to join your guild, my current TIL is 2.964. Weapon, neck, belt all legendary slotted with all Rank 9 enchantments. 4 Artifacts max level legendary. To be honest, my reason of joining your guild is to run the SH siege contents which my previous guild not favor about because they're more PvE orientated.
    Little info about myself: Has been play Neverwinter since module 3 and only joined two guilds before. The reason of leaving my first guild was all my guild mates were inactive after module 5. Recently, I also just left my current guild "Guild Medieval" which are a friendly, massive and mature guild. The only reason, I left my current guild because they are mostly favored in PvE contents only. If you are still recruiting, looking forward to seeing you in-game. Elven@leonylb. Thank. Sincerely, Leon.
  • Options
    leonylbleonylb Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hi Gutbusters Brigade,
    I have browsed though your guild webpage and found out the Drama within the guild leader. Perhaps, it is not suitable for me. Please ignore my application.
  • Options
    leonylb said:

Hi Gutbusters Brigade,
    I have browsed though your guild webpage and found out the Drama within the guild leader. Perhaps, it is not suitable for me. Please ignore my application.

That's unfortunate !

• Options
    rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    3282 HR Rank 10s with 1 mythic artifact everything else is legendary, will run PvE content, but prefers PvP, TS user

@rishzoth

• Options
    rishzoth said:

3282 HR Rank 10s with 1 mythic artifact everything else is legendary, will run PvE content, but prefers PvP, TS user

@rishzoth

Hey,

Can you contact me in-game? I can't find you online, maybe your hidden.

@quaranax

• Options
    huginomuninhuginomunin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    3092 TR with 4 Brutal R12 and lostmauth set (working on other enchantments), both PvP and PvE set, prefer Pve, TS3 user

skallagrim@thewhiteskull
  • Options

3092 TR with 4 Brutal R12 and lostmauth set (working on other enchantments), both PvP and PvE set, prefer Pve, TS3 user

skallagrim@thewhiteskull

I should have updated a little earlier, sorry skalla. Recruitment is on hold for time being, we kinda are full.

We have 2 spaces left however for a special DC or OP.

• Options
    We are looking for some pvp and pve oriented OPs and DCs, let me know if you're interested.

• Options
    kingsgracekingsgrace Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    I'm interested in joining - 3.1k (more after next 2xRP) - transvorp GWF. Regular in zerg academy runs. My GWF doesn't have a PVP set but I don't mind getting one, I also have a 3k TR that does have a PVP set. Covered all content legit, lots of PVP exp.

@handle - @kingsgrace