test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Liar of the Mad Dragon

fogtripperfogtripper Member Posts: 179 Arc User
Got to this part of a questline and cannot figure out how to get in. Help?

Comments

• tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    You'll have to wait until they put Lair of the Mad Dragon back in. It was removed a while back, but will be returning.

If that is the end-of-zone quest, it's safe enough either to just leave it there, or to drop it (it's only worth a small reward).
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • fogtripperfogtripper Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Ffffffffffff
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator

Ffffffffffff

If you're looking for something to do, you can try my foundry Cryptic of Kelemvor. It pokes fun at these types of changes (and actually at this specific change). Even if you have things you want to work on now, most people really got a laugh out of that foundry quest (you can see the reviews before deciding whether to do it).
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    ... No Zukn.. let it pass. Shame on Trips for getting hooked.

(Repeats to self "I am not a fish, I will not take the bait, I am not a fish I will not take the bait")
  • tyria501tyria501 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    The only old dungeons currently available to run are Cragmire Crypt (Blackdagger ruins map), Grey Wolf Den (Vellosk map), and Temple of the Spider (Rothe Valley map). All other old dungeons are currently still remove to await updates since mod 6. All you can do with the quest for Lair of the Mad Dragon is toss it.

Admittedly it might be useful if NPCs no longer gave quests for dungeons no longer in circulation or if a notice was posted. I have lost count of how many time I have had to explain to new players why Throne of Idris is no longer an actual quest.
    tyria501 said:

Admittedly it might be useful if NPCs no longer gave quests for dungeons no longer in circulation or if a notice was posted. I have lost count of how many time I have had to explain to new players why Throne of Idris is no longer an actual quest.

Ah, I made the mistake of assuming that the quest existed and the shiny path led somewhere, that it was something in game.
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    so nostalgic
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    That is one snarky typo in the thread title.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    better time no doubt
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    @fogtripper

Dude... you know all of this because you have made a post asking about the content that is available on the PC game.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
    drkbodhi said:

@fogtripper

Dude... you know all of this because you have made a post asking about the content that is available on the PC game.​​

Yes, and I admit to missing the part where "quests are still pointing to them" is still a thing.