test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR need a review, it is very over power

luiztizoluiztizo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
This class, is boring to play against cause them stay perma stealth, when use stamina be imune 100% by any atk, is imune control using impossible to catch, can dodge a lot of times using stamina, have encounter to full immobilize, dazing, stunning, have off hand bonus of control resist, to cause low, crit a lot, and use stealth to run like chicken when is near dead going drink potion (cowards these one) so, TR equiped, the famous p2w, can kill everybody. NEED CLASS BALANCE!!!
ofc the class users will tell it is balanced -.-

Comments

• Options
    hanoth2hanoth2 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    luiztizo wrote: »
    This class, is boring to play against cause them stay perma stealth, when use stamina be imune 100% by any atk, is imune control using impossible to catch, can dodge a lot of times using stamina, have encounter to full immobilize, dazing, stunning, have off hand bonus of control resist, to cause low, crit a lot, and use stealth to run like chicken when is near dead going drink potion (cowards these one) so, TR equiped, the famous p2w, can kill everybody. NEED CLASS BALANCE!!!
    ofc the class users will tell it is balanced -.-

Impossible to Catch is broken? I think not. ALL MMO's have CC breaks. If they didn't then CC would be overpowered to the point of being broken.
  • Options
    ticomarcticomarc Member Posts: 2 New User
    To be honest it is very broken, it's stupid fighting them since they can go fully invisible and you can't even attack them when they are invisible. They can daze for like 5 secs which is enough time to kill you... You can't use special attack when Dazed, which makes since but, it's a bad balance because, I'm using the Archer which is meant for mobility and agility but when I'm Dazed by a TR the class has no purpose. I've seen it completely almost one shot my teammates with its special abilities. Beginners like me (LVL 28) can't do anything to dodge it's stealth and SP ATKs.
  • Options
    DaesynDaesyn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    And we can't do anything when you root us. If you're worried about a stealther, drop an aoe.
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    nah..the 1 class that is really OP is CW..i got 1 shotted by a 20K GS CW the other day with their ice knife daily..got to get my GS score at least to 18K for survivability against those OP CW
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    lmao you kids are ....... if hes 20 k dont ask why he one shotted you ...... omg the ignorance is real
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closing this as it is a non-constructive nerf request rather than a constructive post asking for balancing.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.