test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2 characters at level 70 artifact quest?

ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
Got my main up to level 70 and done the first quests in Sharandar, Icewind and Dread ring, got 4 other characters at level 60 and done the seeds quests with one of those characters but the quest to get artifact still says need 2 at level 60? Its currently showing 1/2!

Do I need to do anything else for this quest to finish?

Thanks

PS Joined Malabogs Castle at boss fight, looked at the other players who were all over 2200 GS (I'm just under 1800) We all got wiped out constantly! I ended up just leaving as I was being one shot by the smaller ads!

PPS I meant 2 characters at level 60!

Comments

• patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    You need 2 @lvl70 for the artifact quests. It says 60 because it was just copy paste from PC.
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Honest?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    yyyyeeeessss.

Seriously though, you do need two characters at Level 70 for the artifact quests. So keep on grinding lol
    Guess my level 60 Trickster is coming out to play with his T1 gear and none upgraded artifact weapons, should be fun!

I say this character as I just cannot get the hang of the CW, DC or SW!
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Yep, I did my CW first, will have my DC there hopefully today or tomorrow and do the quest and unlock the Sigil of the Devoted. Then retire that DC, i dont see how any of you can play a cleric, i would go out of my mind if that was my main. LOL. I love my AOE
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

Good Luck!
  • jody095jody095 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Pray every day on your other 2 alts. when you get to level 69 on your first alt you should be at level 61 from praying on your 2nd alt. Now play 2nd alt to 70 and you should be able to pray your way with your 1st alt from 69 to 70.
    Pray to gain 750,000 XP, theres religion and then theres nut jobs!
  • I'm a bit confused about these class artifacts. My first question. People keep saying you need two level 70 characters, does this mean you just have to complete the quest with someone else who is level 70 or does it mean you have to have two level 70 characters on your own personal account? Second question. Everyone keeps saying the Devoted cleric artifact is the best. I don't have a devoted cleric, but my friend is a DC. If you just need another person I am set with him, but if I have to have a level 70 DC on my account I'm screwed because I would then have to level one up to 70 and get all the proper gear. That would take a long time. Can anyone clarify this for me please.
  • xristopher1024xristopher1024 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    YOU need 2 level 70 characters... both have to access Icewind Dale. If you are looking to get the Dedicated Sigil, you will need to do the Vault of Nine quest with your level 70 DC. You can team with someone to run the quest with you but you need to be the class of the sigil you're are trying to get.

I know the pain. I have 2 lvl 70 gwf's, my primary and a secondary I started just to try a different build but never finished. He was closest to 70. I am now working on a DC myself only to access IWD to get that sigil.
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    I love my Sigil of the Devoted. It was worth leveling a DC up. granted it was a pain. But worth it in the end. But now its retired cause i have no use for a DC. I had to run the Vault of the Nine with someone on my DC, cause no real gear. I was able to solo it on my CW though. Blew right through it.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)