test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

pls remove daily dungeon keys they are worthless now

lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
pre module 4 when we were able to to make a substantial AD profit from the boe loot by selling it. the hourly dd events and keys were relevant. right now when the amount of profits of AD is worthless and all loot from chests are bop and make us no AD profits at all (lets face it most of the loot goes to our guild chest.
the daily dungeon key are worthless now
pls remove them and let us farm the dungeons to be able to help our guilds.

Comments

• Options
    laderlader Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    Agreed.
    Don't know if remove it will be good, but make the drops usefull are one option, or lower the price of the Key.
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Most you can do with the BoP loot is throw it in guild coffer or salvage for rad right?

That's what I've usually been doing lol
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Why remove them? Do you want to get rid of VIP dungeon keys too?

Getting gear to salvage or donate to the guild coffer for free is not useless to me, or to most people I would think.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The BoP gears are now the new (or even main) source of income for getting AD through salvaging.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    i think the OP means no key needed to open the chest, like, chest at will. Otherwise that would make no sense "hey remove the few AD's left we can have!''
  • Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Absolutely do not do this. I make half my RAD off these and the VIP keys and the other half off just the new RAD reward system. Salvage is very useful. OP is probably just a whale looking for attention in the forums.
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    kitkathd said:

Absolutely do not do this. I make half my RAD off these and the VIP keys and the other half off just the new RAD reward system. Salvage is very useful. OP is probably just a whale looking for attention in the forums.

please tell me you misunderstood what he was asking for.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    If you think for ONE MINUTE that Cryptic will allow ANYONE to make a good amount of AD ever again, you are sadly mistaken. We are lucky to get the one free key, they could have taken that too, and probably will in time.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    eolee said:

i think the OP means no key needed to open the chest, like, chest at will. Otherwise that would make no sense "hey remove the few AD's left we can have!''

I think you still need the key to open the chest. The AD is not in the chest. When I went to TOS (not the epic one), I cannot open the chest because the Epic dungeon key cannot open that chest. It takes the daily key.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User

If you think for ONE MINUTE that Cryptic will allow ANYONE to make a good amount of AD ever again, you are sadly mistaken. We are lucky to get the one free key, they could have taken that too, and probably will in time.

I got over 200k today and only played 2 toons. Can't really elaborate here but the least I will say is that the numbers floating around from devs are very incorrect ;)
  • Options
    cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    How about getting rid of all these dungeon key paperweights and give vip something useful. If you don't have vip now, dungeons seem kind of pointless
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    I totally agree, unless the OP was not a Guildee, which I doubt.

Why remove them? Do you want to get rid of VIP dungeon keys too?

Getting gear to salvage or donate to the guild coffer for free is not useless to me, or to most people I would think.

• Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    So many here fail at basic text comprehension.
    What the OP is clearly suggesting is to make all dungeon delves chests open by default without the need of any key. In that scenario, keys would be useless and hence they could be removed from the game. Your salvage and guild donations would remain there, intact. If you're so worried about VIP losing it's "edge" over non-VIP, then they could get something else as compensation.
    Geez...
  • Options
    lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User

So many here fail at basic text comprehension.
    What the OP is clearly suggesting is to make all dungeon delves chests open by default without the need of any key. In that scenario, keys would be useless and hence they could be removed from the game. Your salvage and guild donations would remain there, intact. If you're so worried about VIP losing it's "edge" over non-VIP, then they could get something else as compensation.
    Geez...

hallelujah :)
  • Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have no feelings on this subject one way or the other, as I don't run dungeons. Huzzah!

I have wasted the time of everyone who bothered to read this post and have contributed nothing of meaning to the conversation! Yay!