test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companions not on xb1??

I've noticed a lot of the listed companions from the pc game that are not currently on xbox one neverwinter. Been awaiting them for a while. Does anyone know if they are on the game already; or if not are they likely to be released in the future?

1) zhentarum warlock... was a promotion on pc so not sure if we will ever have it

2) lillend - another promotional companion on pc

3) wild hunt rider - 2000 zen on the pc

4) black dragon ioun stone - 3000 zen on the pc

5) blink dog - this one's more likely as it's obtained in the tower of celadine. Just haven't seen it yet.

I know we have a lot of lockboxes that have not yet been released but as these are companions not obtained from any future releases just wondering if they are going to be added to xbox one neverwinter as I have not yet seen them on the game. Specifically 1) and 2)

Comments

• Options
    stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I saw this question sent to strum (I think it was strum, may have been a dev), and the reply was that they anticipate them being made available at a later date. They have so many options on how to insert those companions in the game at their disposal. Lockboxes, zen store, CTAs, etc...

Enjoy the ride; don't worry about what we don't have imo!
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    I just think it's rediculous that they haven't introduced anything new in the Zen store in months. I want the Cambion Magus to finish off my GWF.
  • Options
    deanblockley89deanblockley89 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I think that's the surprise. In the past I remember the zen store updated every week with new companions, mounts etc. Now just get new discounts. The companions in lockboxes can understand the wait and to some extent even the zen store companions too. Just wondering about the promotional only companions. As I said the lillend and zentharum warlock. Edit... the blink dog seen is on the game
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User

I think that's the surprise. In the past I remember the zen store updated every week with new companions, mounts etc. Now just get new discounts. The companions in lockboxes can understand the wait and to some extent even the zen store companions too. Just wondering about the promotional only companions. As I said the lillend and zentharum warlock. Edit... the blink dog seen is on the game

They were not adding "new" mounts, they were adding reskinned mounts. I.E The same exact thing just a different color, or with armor attached to it.