test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 70 end game?

ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
So whats the end game when hitting level 70? Just not looking forward to running from 60 to 70 with my alt so wondered what I could be doing with my main at 70?

Comments

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Dungeon runs are vastly more fruitful if you party up with mics, their is tons of opportunities for big money as well
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    IMO, nothing. By nothing I mean nothing new. Yes, there will be dungeons to run and the like but as far as new content... none. End game on any MMO I have played is just repeating all the same stuff. Sure, you can still acquire new gear and get 'stronger' but as far as new story or new areas to explore, sorry, you have reached The End of The Game.
    This is why I never understood the rush to get to End Game. I feel, once you get to that point, you pretty much wait around for the next expansion.

TL;DR: relax, slow down and enjoy the ride ;)
  • deanblockley89deanblockley89 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I disagree... although it depends how you play the game. I hate the story mode (especially on alts) and the race is to get to 70 as quick as can be. For me I love running dungeons and eventually want to try pvp (maybe when strongholds arrives). So it's all about the gear and boons and getting your character as good as it can be. FINALLY dungeons are a challenge... and I mean very hard especially in pugs. There are 3 new campaigns each with new boons not on prior mod 6. So there are new daily campaign tasks to do. Having only just hit 70 dungeons are very hard so I'm looking forward to being able to better my gear and complete them with my guild mates. The grind to 70 is the only thing I don't enjoy
    You say no new content after 70, but each different class you level to 70 gives you a new artifact available for all your characters! (not on the game prior to mod 6). We have over 21 new boons obtainable. Since the old gear lost their set bonuses every gear piece you get from pvp or dungeons or seal merchants is better than what you have before 70. So how is there no new content? All mmorpg's are gear based and it's the strive to be better that makes the end game so enjoyable. Pvp and dungeons are how you test it. Enjoy
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I think by "new content" they are referring to new areas and quests and stuff like that. Not gear.
    But the op said what is there to do after 70. Saying nothing because no new content is a bit over the top. We play xbox so 3 expansions is by no means no new content! I'l help the op out. (And this is just pve content)

1) t1 and t2 dungeons and skermishes. Very hard so will need a good group. But if complete well worth it to get seals for the seal venders to obtain t1 and t2 gear

2) quests in each of the 3 expansion maps - each map has daily quests like the well of dragons. Go through the 3 campaigns to obtain new boons (imo better boons worth obtaining than the tyranny of dragons campaign)

3) refine black ice in icewind dale - and level up the black ice profession... can get you black ice gear and enchantments to slot into overload slots in gear. Icewind dale also has an open world pvp area and several encounters like the WOD if you like farming encounters.

4) did I mention that each class you get to 70 gets you a class specific artifact for ANY character you make? The sigil of the devoted for example.... a very good artifact for several classes. Get a cleric to 70 and complete the artifact quest and any character you want can get the artifact from the rewards agent. Any artifacts you like it's worth leveling the class to 70 for that if nothing else