test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intellect Devourer

boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
Has anyone upgraded this past common(green)?

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Intellect_Devourer says it increases to 3% and then 5% but I just want to make sure before dropping all that AD.

Comments

• Options
    fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Is your gear and enchanments maxed yet? If not, do them first. Save upgrading companions for last, unless you have a ton of upgrade tokens
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Honestly I would personally try to get a better companion anyway. I would not worry about upgrading that one, its really not the best at all. But that's just my two cents.
  • Options
    fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I'm sure he's a class that can maintain combat advantage, such a CW. In which case, it's a highly recomended companion.
  • Options
    Still, a stone or any other augment is HIGHLY recommended.
  • Options
    Yes, I am a CW which is why I plan on using it and even 2% CA is very good.

So anyone got an answer to my question though? :)
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    patsfire said:

Still, a stone or any other augment is HIGHLY recommended.

Only for the summoned companion, and He's probably not talking about it for a summoned companion, but for the active bonus on one of the other 4 equipped. It is very good for that. Not to many companions have % active bonus.

• Options
    Correct. My summoned companion is stone of allure. The Int. Devourer is just for Active bonus but still unsure if the % goes up when upgrading. Anyone?
  • Options
    Honestly the wiki has not lied to me yet, so I would personally trust it. If its says it would go to 5%, I would say it will go to 5%.
  • Options
    acridbird74acridbird74 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    I have a CW main and I knew I had to have it. The active bonus is great for CWs. Wasn't sure about upgrading, but now that I know it goes to 5%, I will invest in it after I take care of artifacts and armor when I hit 70. Just two more levels to go.
    Aelwyn | SS Renegade CW | Lv 70 | ilvl 3029

Eos Sindhalyn | Annointed haste DC | Lv 70 | ilvl 2500

Lily Firegrass | buffbot Iron Vanguard GF | Lv 70 | ilvl 2685

Guild: The Misfit Toys - We are recruiting active players