test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc update error

drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 305 Arc User
Arc has encountered an error while updating. Please try again.

I did. Many times. I get 1382KB of 3732KB and then the above message.
Once or twice the first number was slightly different but the result is the same.
Looks like I will be listed as one of the players 'on strike'. :(
DON'T
PANIC!

Comments

• drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 305 Arc User
    I was able to start the game launcher 'manually' but it automatically started the file verification process which is running as I type this.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • buzzardsbaitbuzzardsbait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm getting the update window with the error... Been doing that for the last 2 days. At least the game will run without arc, when it isn't crashing too...
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    I have not had trouble patching. Hopefully the game will work for you after the file verification.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This has been moved to the Technical Support subforum. Carry on.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have same problem, but i lunch neverwinter directly and can play