test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Only PVP Daily/Hourly Events

tattoo72tattoo72 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
why is there only PVP daily-hourly events to queue for? (Domination & Gauntlgrym) no Skermishes or dungeons.....

Comments

• Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    You have 3 options play pvp play pvp or exit the game this is why.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    tattoo72tattoo72 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Did they remove the dungeons and skirmishes all together?
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    The awards for dungeons and skirmishes are now automatic. You don't have to go at a special time to get them.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    fogtripperfogtripper Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    tattoo72 said:

why is there only PVP daily-hourly events to queue for? (Domination & Gauntlgrym) no Skermishes or dungeons.....

Nobody knows the answer to that.
  • Options

The awards for dungeons and skirmishes are now automatic. You don't have to go at a special time to get them.

What is the point of having the schedule for PvP then?
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator

What is the point of having the schedule for PvP then?

No idea. I'm staying away from PVP until the very broken mechanics are addressed.

Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    Since dailies are gone, I have no idea how to accumulate meaningful AD.
  • Options
    sonowinsonowin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Daily skirmishes and dungeons are still there but you can do them at any time. Problem is that the Devs lied when they said "1st 2 skirmishes will automatically award 1500 Ad each and then 50-500 for each one after" to a daily max of 7200 per toon. All you get per skirmish is 50 Ad for each one. Until they implement the change to the skirmish/dungeons as they promised they would, I am done with the game as there is no way to make enough AD to refine the enchants/equipment I would eventually get.