test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feats and powers explanation?

whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
The wording is pretty bad on most of these abilities and they just lack vital information. Currently I am respeccing for the 500th time, looking at crushing pin than wondering what exactly are our control powers? Does knee breaker count as one, how about our mark since it is generating threat with the debuff from improved mark. Do debuffs count as control powers? I looked at some pc screenshots and the information they have with just a mouseover is at least twice as good. Does anybody know of a post/web page where I can find detailed information about GF for xbox one?

Comments

• Options
    fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I feel like control powers *should* apply to anything that marks a target and builds aggro or anything that prones an enemy, but have not been able to find anything solid on this as of yet.
  • Options
    fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    The answer I got from the PC forums is

Hey Fluffy,
    The powers Griffon´s Wrath, Terrifying Impact, Frontline Surge, Flourish , Bull Charge, Indomitable Strenght and Crescendo count for controlling effects. And I believe Anvil of Doom too when you have the Terrifying Menace feat (Tactician). But I haven't tested that.