test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Grind to lv 70 is unreal!!!

jdnutzjdnutz Member Posts: 322 Arc User
I have been using azure in utility slots, even rank 6 is 20k AD now, i brought rank 1 vip, its not really the amount of xp needed to get lv 70 thats the problem, it is the lame HAMSTER vigilant tasks they are so repetitive and boring, i would perfer to run the story again at lv 60, yes i appreciate the four free expansions, but the majority is not playable untill level 70, i will grind it out to lv 70 because i love the game, but i,m not sure most people will and the thought of getting my 2nd toon to lv 70 is daunting, to say the least.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    jdnutz said:

the thought of getting my 2nd toon to lv 70 is daunting, to say the least.

I, at least for me, solved this issue. I decided to level an alt to 70 first. I am actually looking forward to getting done and then be able to get my main to 70.

• Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    I finally leveled to 70 last night, talk about a mental grind..
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    It sucks but it's not the worst to take a week to level to top rank. I played another game that took a year to level from 60 to 80. that realllly sucked.. so at least it's not as bad as it could be. LOL.
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    It doesn't take very long at all to level to 70, especially in comparison to other MMORPG's. I agree that the quest line isn't so interesting but I didn't find it too much of a grind if I partied up with some friends and quested together. It made the leveling a lot more fun and faster as well.