test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome to Spinward Rise, hope you enjoy your stay!

ggsurr20ggsurr20 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
First off, if you aren't using azure enchants, I wish you the best of luck in your journey to 70. You will need it.

Onto the main part, the end of this questline will reward you with an artifact main-hand, this is fantastic, problem is you won't be level 70. Now my job is to mentally prepare you for hell. I'd like to underline that this game is no longer for casuals (If you are 70 already or in the first 2 weeks I don't consider you to be one).
FaQ

"I have my main-hand but I'm"

Lvl66: Somehow this was possible...

Lvl67: Set up camp in your room, get your favourite playlist, 5min breaks every 2 hours, it's gonna be a vile 7 hours buddy, you can do it!!!

Lvl68: Be grateful you aren't the 67s but you've got work to do, kill giants while doing repeats, 5 hours should get you there. ;)

Lvl69: If only I could've been you.. 770,000 exp is brutal but with a strong mindset and appropriate breaks you'll get 70 in 1hr 30-3hrs depending how well you can solo giants.

Bonus:
Lvl70: Without buying the 5k zen boost I'm stunned, I had r7s and I was 68 by the time I got my main-hand.

Btw I love the leveling in this game, in no way am I complaning :)
Don't mean to offend casuals either.
-GGsurr20 - 17k Great Weapon Fighter-

-GGsurr15 - 10k Guardian Fighter-

Comments

• Options
      eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
      I was level 70 a whole zone before getting to Spinward Rise. No exp buffs or anything, just straight questing and killing.
    • Options
      ggsurr20ggsurr20 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
      *brain malfunctions*
      -GGsurr20 - 17k Great Weapon Fighter-

-GGsurr15 - 10k Guardian Fighter-
      • Options
        zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
        I'm 66, 3/4 way to 67 and just finishing Reclamation Rock third zone. I think you exaggerated a bit. Some of us do more than the minimum 8 vigilance quests per zone. I like to explore and sample all or at least most quest choices and possibly even redo the ones I like. Plus, I want to gather crafting resources.
      • Options
        kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
        So are you saying regarding xp, versus ability to earn it, 67 is the rough one?
      • Options
        fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
        Finished spinward rise and dinged 68 at the same time. Grinded giants, HE and quests (giant related ones) for about an hour, with 44% bonus exp gain, and it filled 1.5 of my small bars.

*sigh*

Soitbegins.jpeg
      • Options
        salacious66salacious66 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
        finished spinward with 470k to go to 70. Did run a few extra quests in most zones and had azures R7x5 for the majority of the process. Think I'll just be running shores quests tonight to try to finish it off.
      • Options
        popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
        If you want your main hand just cook it in the TOD campaign. You can have it at level 61 if you want.
      • Options
        blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
        My mind is numb now. I have exp boosts for my cleric, warlock and paladin. I dont have the time to sit and play like most do. Did the grueling grind with my wizard. loved it. now i will just speed it up. I am glad they did this. Makes the game so much better.
        XB One
        LGPG Alliance
        Reagents of Death - Leader
        CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
        GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
        GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
        SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
        OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
        Look Good Play Good
        GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
        GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)