test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Oathbound Paladin Pack on Sale Now!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We are pleased to announce that the Oathbound Paladin Booster Pack will be coming to the Zen Market! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9537623

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    ogm3rkedogm3rked Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hey Strum just a heads up if you guys didn't know the OP booster pack is broke. I got the first items and have not received any gear since.
    Post edited by ogm3rked on
  • Options
    trojanhorse32trojanhorse32 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Strumslinger is ARC going to do anything for wasting over 100k peoples Sunday with the server attacks? 09/13/2015
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

Strumslinger is ARC going to do anything for wasting over 100k peoples Sunday with the server attacks? 09/13/2015

Oh come on the whole of Sunday wasnt wasted, I was on all day I lost 40 minutes total at most spread over the day!
  • Options
    depends on the time you got on US time from 1pm-4pm it was impossible to run kesslers retreat from all the rubber banding.
  • Options
    mountain time
  • Options
    ogm3rkedogm3rked Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    This thread has nothing to do with server issues so why are you posting here?
  • Options
    cuz I wanted too, why do you care you don't work for arc
  • Options
    err0rpr0n3err0rpr0n3 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2015

cuz I wanted too, why do you care you don't work for arc

I dunno, probably because we came here for the actual subject of the thread. I know, I know! What an odd concept, like going to a grocery store and expecting to see groceries or the beach and expecting there to be sand. What were we thinking???

On topic:
    I guess this isn't like the DB pack where you get a free char slot and such (I personally after buying it think that was overpriced for what you did get relative to other packs but that's my 2 cents) Do the gear pieces scale with your progress? How much are they, it doesn't say in the article (or maybe I should put my glasses on if I missed it)? But the big thing is I want to try the class but don't want to destroy my existing chars to do so. I'd probably have bought it on impulse if it came with the slot and I knew the answers to my other questions but now I'll probably focus on my TR for a while. I see Pals running around and they seem quite useful in parties so far for my somewhat squishy TR.