test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AD needs to be added to single player missions and campaigns

ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
This is the only way you will be able to cater to the have not's who play this game. This is the only way to help those that are new and learning the game to eventually catch up to those of us who are the "Have's" of Neverwinter.

I'm not saying it needs to be 1k AD per mission, I would think that 150 AD and maybe 300 or 400 on major end story missions would be better.

All in all, if you truly want to make AD a reward for playing the game. This has to go in.

Hell, maybe even 150 AD per mission would be too much, maybe 50 AD. But this way the player has a source of income outside of being forced to team for skirmishes and dungeons.

I don't think the devs have any idea just how hard it is for new players to the game to get through a dungeon and or skirmish...

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    That idea would also help those that are solo only players too, even though they have level 70 characters.
  • zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    Agreed. It seems insane to even have to say this to them. In the last three days, I have spent around 24 hours playing this game, doing pve quest after pve quest, grinding through dailies. But from what they are saying, my time doesn't matter at all, I don't count. Makes me shudder to think of all the money I have spent on this game since beta, and this is the thanks I get.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    zbkolde said:

Agreed. It seems insane to even have to say this to them. In the last three days, I have spent around 24 hours playing this game, doing pve quest after pve quest, grinding through dailies. But from what they are saying, my time doesn't matter at all, I don't count. Makes me shudder to think of all the money I have spent on this game since beta, and this is the thanks I get.

I hear ya. Dailies and Lairs are what I do the most.
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    zbkolde said:

This, and I think it's 50% they don't get it and 50% they don't want to get it.
  • givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    I have made this suggestion as well putting the ad were I spend most of my time campaign dailes this is the way it is in there other game sto
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc